Title request (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 770

Avid Affiliate
I was browsing the whole sub-forum in order to find without result an old post about a tv show or a movie, in black and white, about a mad/evil scientist and his army of henchwomen, his main hideout was a nursing home with a lots of elders, there were some good spies and in the end the scientist was killed by his little robots.
Do you remember it?

While surfing on internet for this video I found some good materials: Dr. Goldfoot....

Enjoy~

Last edited:

zippgun

Swell Supporter
I was browsing the whole sub-forum in order to find without result an old post about a tv show or a movie, in black and white, about a mad/evil scientist and his army of henchwomen, his main hideout was a nursing home with a lots of elders, there were some good spies and in the end the scientist was killed by his little robots.
Do you remember it?

While surfing on internet for this video I found some good materials: Dr. Goldfoot....

Enjoy~

I once met the bikini robot lady in the middle at top, she's called Deanna Lund. I love Diana Ross and the Supremes fun theme tune to the first Goldfoot movie. The second was made in Italy and is by far the worse of the two, with 2 awful Italian comedians, plus former teen idol Fabian - instead of former teen idol Frankie Avalon who's in the first - but both have lots of hot women.

I think you may mean an episode of "The 1966/7 TV series "The girl from UNCLE" starring Stephanie Powers, called "The Moulin Ruse Affair." The villains, played by Shelley Berman and Yvonne DeCarlo, have a gang of very tall female guards, led by Tura Satana. In the end the old people in the home defeat the evil guards in a fight! - though unfortunately in that fight many of the shots are clearly of male stunt men wearing wigs. Berman gets killed by the little robots at the end. This must be it.
GwZHt3u.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.