Thinking of developing my own game with wrestling/fighting emphasis (1 Viewer)

M

martian

I've been thinking of making a game for awhile and I wanted to see if there was any interest here in playing it. If people have things that they would like to see in a game of this type I would be interested in hearing about them. I'm currently thinking of using choicescript to simplify things, but I have written stuff in Python and Javascript before, and as I continue to work on my programming I might go for something a bit more graphic.

In this game, you play in a fantastic environment which is supposed to be in a city of the future. The world was invaded by strange enemies, mostly female, whose abilities seemed more magical then technological. Many people think they are demons from hell, but others think they are from another plane of existence that has nothing to do with us.

Earth was quickly overwhelmed as our weapons didn't work well against them. However, they didn't want to wipe us out, but seemed more interested in controlling us. People were trapped inside various closed cities called arcologies that are controlled by them. Some people still try to resist, but they seem to use the arcologies as breeding pens, raising people so they can feed off of them sexually and psychically.

They allow people to fight in something like a wrestling league, mostly because they enjoy the sport of setting us against each other, but also because many of them have a sort of fetich for defeating their prey and then feeding them. Those who win can gain great wealth that may allow a level of wealth which is hard to get otherwise.

There is a plot going on in the background that will slowly reveal itself beyond just fighitng in the league, but if you choose not to pursue it that's fine.

Humiliation and striving for power and reputation are a big part of the game. Losing a match does not usually end the game. People who like playing someone who loses a lot can pursue it, or you can play more to win.

I was thinking of assuming that fighters are female, but I might allow a male option if there are people who are interested. There will be a lot of very sexual stuff going on, much more of it then I've seen in the other choicescript game that is out there, but I may include a variable for people to choose to opt out of certain types of stuff.

So is anyone interested? I've been planning on doing this for awhile, but if I could put the game up and get a reaction from people trying it out, and offering up ideas for what they might like to see in there, that could make it much more interesting.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Sound good.
Do you plan to do this as turn based or action? And how the other world girls look like?

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
It be great if this game is only females and can resemble something like Rumble Roses ;)
Either 2D or 3D.
And there are some nudity.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
you said "also because many of them have a sort of fetich for defeating their prey and then feeding them", did you mean feeding on them? like they make fighters strong in competition and then drain their energy? or, like... feeding them cake when they win...?

stuntcock

Content Creator
We don't actually have a moderator for the Game Development forum, so nobody can close this thread at the moment.

But I would like to remind everyone that:
  • the first post was made by a Guest account
  • the poster has been inactive for two years and is not checking for new replies
  • the game development project is probably dead
  • bumping this thread is pointless

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
haha i didn't see the date. now i will never know if the winning fighters get fed cake... :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.