Thicker Ass and Legs Color Bugs (1 Viewer)

wonderwall

Potential Patron
Hey all, I'm having an issue trying to load stuntcock stuntcock 's Thicker Ass and Legs mod from Patrick. I have it in a character folder as charcode.mod but whenever I load it the legs start glitching and flashing all the different skin tones. I tried changing the Skin Tone but that just remove the thick ass/legs mod. Changing the Tan and Her Skin color didn't work either.

What am I doing wrong?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I have it in a character folder
For legacy-code reasons, Character Folders invoke the initl(...) function inconsistently. Some Loader mods therefore can't be loaded via Character Folders.

If you're using the moreClothing mod then you can incorporate the Thick mod as an on/off toggle on the "Body 2" selector. It will then become part of your charcodes. You don't need to include the MOD file in your Character Folders, you need only mention it in the Code.txt file.

Here's a snippet that you can paste into your moreclothing config file:
Code:
sdt-thickerAssAndLegs.mod=Thick Legs:Body>Body2

Subsequently, the charcode for a regular girl will look like this:
Code:
charName:SD chan;mood:Normal; ...  herTan:none,0;

And the charcode for a thick-legged girl will look like this:
Code:
charName:SD chan;mood:Normal; ...  herTan:none,0;moreclothingbody:Thick Legs;

stuntcock

Content Creator
Looks like it's working now! Too bad you can't apply the additional tan from the Scene tab, but oh well.
That's not a technical issue, it's an artistic detail. The thick legs don't support swimsuit or bikini tanlines because @Patrice didn't draw any in his original mod. You can still apply a full-body tan if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.