The Witcher 3 nudes (1 Viewer)

gsmail

Potential Patron
SAVE ME

i think it got like this from replacing the player to ciri and then trying to hire a courtesan in novigrad. i'd try to recreate it to make sure, but im kinda stuck on this right now
0fTXHjj.jpg

drachehexe

Potential Patron
SAVE ME

i think it got like this from replacing the player to ciri and then trying to hire a courtesan in novigrad. i'd try to recreate it to make sure, but im kinda stuck on this right now

ROFL, wow, it looks like you got a horrible mix of Geralt and Ciri.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
ho sorry :/

Import the files in the zip, in buffers.bundle file located in the folder "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" with Quickbms.

This mod also removes the lingerie from the courtesans, kek. Thanks Ryux!

G

Gser

Wow. Wonderful. How to get Ciri and the bath girls and prostitutes nude only in the locations where they are supposed to be nude and not all the time? Is there a script to do to switch them to nude in that particular area and time only? For example when you click undress, she is totally naked and when you clickwrap yourself in towel she puts the towel but on her naked body and she wears nothing under it (so moving the camera under her reveals her upskirt/uptowel view :p). Also are Ciri nude textures her own ones or just imported from other nude models?

I also hope someone edit all the nude textures for the nude models to add pubic hair to them (and why not armpits hair) to be more authentic. In that time everyone was hairy, especially girls on travel like Ciri. Missing such uch thing killet Game Of Thrones realism. :p

Alright so you take the nude model provided already and you replace a file called "body_01_wa__ciri_bandaged_naked.w2ent" with it. Unfortunately it shows her in underwear for some reason. You can't replace "l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh" with any of the nude lingerie files provided for NPCs because they are larger. Anybody have any ideas?

O

onionhead

ho sorry :/

Import the files in the zip, in buffers.bundle file located in the folder "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" with Quickbms.

thank you before!
any chance the mod for removing upper corset? keira corset in the sex scene didn't removed. seems it involve editing in crowd_npc\lingerie\torso\model folders with
t_02_wa__lingerie.w2mesh.1.buffer
t_03_wa__lingerie.w2mesh.1.buffer

but with notepad++ the content in it doesn't make any sense.
any help with it like the no_panties file above?
looking fwd to the reply!

Last edited by a moderator:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
thank you before!
any chance the mod for removing upper corset? keira corset in the sex scene didn't removed. seems it involve editing in crowd_npc\lingerie\torso\model folders with
t_02_wa__lingerie.w2mesh.1.buffer
t_03_wa__lingerie.w2mesh.1.buffer

but with notepad++ the content in it doesn't make any sense.
any help with it like the no_panties file above?
looking fwd to the reply!

That can't be done as far as I know, the files are of different sizes, meaning it's not possible to import them back.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
It's really easy.

For this, we will use Quickbms (Luigi Auriemma)

First, you will download this: http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/bms/others/witcher3.bms

In the folder "...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles", you make a backup of blob.bundle file. (This is really important if there is an error)

Now extract the file to a folder you created (ex: MOD_BLOB)

We will change the main model of Ciri.

Go to the following folder: MOD_EDIT\characters\models\main_npc\ciri.

The main model: body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent
The nude model: body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent

Duplicate and rename the file body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent in body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent

To import the file, you go first, create a folder for export. It is unnecessary to re-import all the files.

Example: BLOP_EXP (careful to respect the folder tree (BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\))

copy the file body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent modified in the new folder (in BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\).

quickbms in the folder you have a file name reimport.bat. launch it.
It happens the same way as to extract:

1 - load the script: witcher3.bms
2 - select blob.bundle
3- select the folder BLOP_EXP and click save.

Normally you should be able to play with Ciri nude for the main model only.

For other model, do the same manipulation, taking care to always make a backup of the original files.

Hopefully I have not made a mistake in my explanation.

for another character, so I think there are all changed with this method (Yen, Triss, prisci, Keira, ves, Sheala, filipa..etc)

(Sorry for my bad english)

I replaced body_01_wa__ciri_bandaged_naked.w2ent with body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent so she would be naked only when she's undressed in the bath place but it didn't work. :(

Edit: Of course I properly renamed the file and imported it back with QuickBMS, before anyone asks.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I replaced body_01_wa__ciri_bandaged_naked.w2ent with body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent so she would be naked only when she's undressed in the bath place but it didn't work. :(

Edit: Of course I properly renamed the file and imported it back with QuickBMS, before anyone asks.

It does work. I did it in my game. She becomes topless and wearing panties, so you also have to make her panties invisible the same way as the other bathhouse ladies for those to be invisible too.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
It does work. I did it in my game. She becomes topless and wearing panties, so you also have to make her panties invisible the same way as the other bathhouse ladies for those to be invisible too.

I'd like to know how to make her panties invisible, making Yennefer's lingerie invisible was easy enough by simply replacing her body files. That doesn't work with Triss, Keira or Ciri though.

Ciri's panties is probably l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer but replacing that file with anything makes the game crash.

Edit: Okay, I managed to get rid of Ciri's panties by replacing l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer with body_03_wa__ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer but the body explodes a bit when she's walking.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I'd like to know how to make her panties invisible, making Yennefer's lingerie invisible was easy enough by simply replacing her body files. That doesn't work with Triss, Keira or Ciri though.

Ciri's panties is probably l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer but replacing that file with anything makes the game crash.

Edit: Okay, I managed to get rid of Ciri's panties by replacing l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh.1.bufferwith body_03_wa__ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer but the body explodes a bit when she's walking.
Just replace l_01_wa__lingerie_ciri.w2mesh.1.buffer with any of the bathhouse panty .buffer files from the attachment earlier. Just rename them of course.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, i did all the steps about 5 times, and when use the console to use Ciri, she is still wearing clothes, i already have mods to put almost all the females nude including characters but i cannot change the main character (Geralt) to become Ciri naked, does this have anything to do with the version i have ? i have 1.10 with the hearts of stone expansion installed

Edit : I found what was the problem, the problem was the DLC 11 which gives an alternative look to Ciri, i just deleted it and now it works fine

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Edit : I found what was the problem, the problem was the DLC 11 which gives an alternative look to Ciri, i just deleted it and now it works fine

You probably don't need to delete it. Go into your game options under DLC in the main menu and turn alternative outfits off as I think they get turned on by default. At least that should work in theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.