The Witcher 3 nudes (1 Viewer)

slice

Avid Affiliate
I'm sad with this file size restriction. Only one model looks like I planned. All other models have only disappeared pieces of meshes, nothing more.
And these files with "censored" in name have less weight, no chance to replace their.

hmm...thats sad, anyways to edit genital?

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Wow. Wonderful. How to get Ciri and the bath girls and prostitutes nude only in the locations where they are supposed to be nude and not all the time? Is there a script to do to switch them to nude in that particular area and time only? For example when you click undress, she is totally naked and when you clickwrap yourself in towel she puts the towel but on her naked body and she wears nothing under it (so moving the camera under her reveals her upskirt/uptowel view :p). Also are Ciri nude textures her own ones or just imported from other nude models?

I also hope someone edit all the nude textures for the nude models to add pubic hair to them (and why not armpits hair) to be more authentic. In that time everyone was hairy, especially girls on travel like Ciri. Missing such uch thing killet Game Of Thrones realism. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Since the requested nude mod has been made, I'm moving this topic to the HOT STUFF section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

T

titanmaster

I did some looking of the files that were pulledout. I don't have city save, but I have a keira one. So I looked for her nude body mod using notepad by searching all the body files for the words naked. I logged in with my save and it didn't work. the only time I got her naked was a cutscene. So I'm curious do cut scenes use the body file? Or are they premade with stuff not in the game?

NiftyChicken

Potential Patron
It's really easy.

For this, we will use Quickbms (Luigi Auriemma)

First, you will download this: http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/bms/others/witcher3.bms

In the folder "...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles", you make a backup of blob.bundle file. (This is really important if there is an error)

Now extract the file to a folder you created (ex: MOD_BLOB)

We will change the main model of Ciri.

Go to the following folder: MOD_EDIT\characters\models\main_npc\ciri.

The main model: body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent
The nude model: body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent

Duplicate and rename the file body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent in body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent

To import the file, you go first, create a folder for export. It is unnecessary to re-import all the files.

Example: BLOP_EXP (careful to respect the folder tree (BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\))

copy the file body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent modified in the new folder (in BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\).

quickbms in the folder you have a file name reimport.bat. launch it.
It happens the same way as to extract:

1 - load the script: witcher3.bms
2 - select blob.bundle
3- select the folder BLOP_EXP and click save.

Normally you should be able to play with Ciri nude for the main model only.

For other model, do the same manipulation, taking care to always make a backup of the original files.

Hopefully I have not made a mistake in my explanation.

for another character, so I think there are all changed with this method (Yen, Triss, prisci, Keira, ves, Sheala, filipa..etc)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Can anyone provide a better tutorial than this? No offense to Ryux, but I don't understand what most of this means. I have quickbms and I've searched all the folders in Program Files for the files he's talking about, but I can't find them. I have the GOG version of the game if that matters. Thanks guys.

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Ye i'm also having some trouble when it comes to reimporting it i get file type not supported errors every time. Maybe i'm just terrible at it but any help would be appreciated.

extraction worked perfectly. I swapped the needed files just fine, but ye reimport won't work even on the files I didn't change.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Although this method doesn't give you a playable nude character, it will allow you to spawn Yennefer & Triss among others and make their appearance naked.

It's really simple, all you need to do is go to Debug Console Enabler at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community and download the Debug Console Enabler, which is basically what CDProjektRed uses when they are working on the game and test things. However, with the console you can do a lot of things and one of these things is to spawn character models and sift through their alternate appearances.

Install the mod by following the instructions on the mod page, basically just a drag and drop job. When in-game press F2 or tilde key to open console and type "spawn(yennefer)" or "spawn(triss)" for example without the quotation marks., hit Enter. They should now be spawned. Go out of console again by pressing F2 and "aim" the camera on the character model you wanna alter the appearance of, then re-open console and type "appearance(yennefer_naked)" for example and hit Enter. With F1 you can go into free camera mode and have a look at the beautiful landscape or other things that might interest you more ;)))))

Made a little demonstration video here (still processing as I'm posting this, give it a little time). I use a XboxOne controller for smoother camera movements, and I also found out I could zoom in and out using the D-pad on the controller so it serves better in that regard compared to kb+m when it comes to free camera movements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGNm2q2KQI

The console commands list are still growing and new are being discovered as we speak, check on the nexus mod page for an updated list of all known console command list that will enable you to do tons of things in the game.

PS. Yes, you can use the appearance(yennefer_naked) command on the default/standard model in the game and it should carry over into cutscenes and conversation as well, although sometimes it resets, but then just reapply.

PPS. When in free-camera mode the game doesn't actually pause so all the things you're normally able to do with Geralt you will also do while in free-camera mode.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
3dfapman great video. The genitals really need to be worked on. They need someone to texture the vulva and add pubic hair and the orificies and add some armpits hair too. If only someone could do that use HairWorks. Imagine the girls ampits hair and pubic hair moving. :p

Why keira can't be nude?

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Although this method doesn't give you a playable nude character, it will allow you to spawn Yennefer & Triss among others and make their appearance naked.

It's really simple, all you need to do is go to Debug Console Enabler at The Witcher 3 Nexus - Mods and community and download the Debug Console Enabler, which is basically what CDProjektRed uses when they are working on the game and test things. However, with the console you can do a lot of things and one of these things is to spawn character models and sift through their alternate appearances.

Install the mod by following the instructions on the mod page, basically just a drag and drop job. When in-game press F2 or tilde key to open console and type "spawn(yennefer)" or "spawn(triss)" for example without the quotation marks., hit Enter. They should now be spawned. Go out of console again by pressing F2 and "aim" the camera on the character model you wanna alter the appearance of, then re-open console and type "appearance(yennefer_naked)" for example and hit Enter. With F1 you can go into free camera mode and have a look at the beautiful landscape or other things that might interest you more ;)))))

Made a little demonstration video here (still processing as I'm posting this, give it a little time). I use a XboxOne controller for smoother camera movements, and I also found out I could zoom in and out using the D-pad on the controller so it serves better in that regard compared to kb+m when it comes to free camera movements.

The console commands list are still growing and new are being discovered as we speak, check on the nexus mod page for an updated list of all known console command list that will enable you to do tons of things in the game.

PS. Yes, you can use the appearance(yennefer_naked) command on the default/standard model in the game and it should carry over into cutscenes and conversation as well, although sometimes it resets, but then just reapply.

PPS. When in free-camera mode the game doesn't actually pause so all the things you're normally able to do with Geralt you will also do while in free-camera mode.

Can you make them follow you around and help in combat?
I know there is a command to play as Ciri instead of Geralt but can you play as Triss or Yennefer? I tried the "Replaceplayer("")" command with Ciri and it works but if I try it with Yen, for example: replaceplayer(yennefer) or (triss) instead of (ciri) the game crashes to dextop.

Benn82

Potential Patron
da F ? They are not building 1 naked body, each NPC had her own body type, Triss type is my type. Dat Ass!

iare

Casual Client
Using command to replace Geralt with Ciri is no good. You can't talk with others properly, don't have cash etc
Any way to replace him in a better way?

S

Sandant

Excuse me, could u tell me which .w2ent file is Yennefer's nude body file?
I have successfully modified Ciri's model but Yennefer is always default(in the 1st time we meet Yennefer's scene)

Hlamster

Potential Patron
but Yennefer is always default
Like others(Triss, Keira). Only debug console may help, but you have enter those commands all the time because models always replacing by defaults before/after most of the cutscenes.
Or we need to find where is those models hidden in game archives.

slice

Avid Affiliate
Like others(Triss, Keira). Only debug console may help, but you have enter those commands all the time because models always replacing by defaults before/after most of the cutscenes.
Or we need to find where is those models hidden in game archives.
rly? no wonder Ciri never nuded...

G

gamer4life82

Oh thank you! THe other version was impossible. What about the bouth house ladies? Can we make them fully nude? Also how hard will it be to fix the genitals?

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Here is a list of some appearance commands:

Ciri

• Ciri - play as Cirilla, use 'Geralt' to return to Geralt
  • appearance(ciri_winter)
  • appearance(ciri_player)
  • appearance(ciri_player_towel)
  • appearance(ciri_player_naked)
  • appearance(ciri_player_wounded)
  • appearance(__q103_dirty)
  • appearance(__q103_wounded)
  • appearance(__q205_bandaged_naked)
  • appearance(__q205_bandaged)
  • appearance(__q205_bathtowel)
  • appearance(__q205_naked lingerie) [doesn't seem to do anything]
  • appearance(__q205_naked)
  • appearance(__q305_dudu)
  • appearance(__q310_masked)
  • appearance(__q505_covered_01)
  • appearance(__q505_covered_02)
  • appearance(__q505_hooded_02)
  • appearance(__q505_hooded)
Triss

• appearance(triss)
  • appearance(triss_dress)
  • appearance(triss_hooded_01)
  • appearance(triss_hooded_02)
  • appearance(triss_lingerie)
  • appearance(triss_naked)
  • appearance(triss_tortured_bloddy_face)
  • appearance(triss_tortured)
Yennefer

• appearance(yennefer_hooded)
  • appearance(yennefer_gown)
  • appearance(yennefer_head_towel)
  • appearance(yennefer_hooded_02)
  • appearance(yennefer_lingerie)
  • appearance(yennefer_naked_no_hair)
  • appearance(yennefer_naked_panties)
  • appearance(yennefer_naked)
  • appearance(yennefer_no_pendant)
  • appearance(yennefer_travel_outfit)
Keira

• appearance(naked)
  • appearance(naked_lingerie)
  • appearance(keira_metz_sorceress)
  • appearance(keria_metz)

As for the appearance(ciri_player_) commands I have no clue what they affect, they haven't worked on the Ciri spawn, the Cirilla spawn, or when you activate Ciri as the playable model, so <shrug>.

The appearance(__q###_) and appearance(ciri_winter) commands work on the Ciri model that is spawned with the spawn(cirilla) command, NOT the spawn(ciri) one. Note that in the appearance(__q###_) the first underscore consists of TWO underlines, not just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.