The Witcher 3 nudes (1 Viewer)

Zeddy1234

Potential Patron
Has anyone been looking into making any nude mods for the nice ladies in this game (so they are still nude even outside of their regular nude scenes)? Or even tried swapping the Geralt model to the Ciri model so you can play through the open world game as Ciri while using Geralt's abilities and Signs? (I know that Ciri would still have Geralt's voice but nothing can be done about that).

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now available! Get your copy now!

Ciri_Witcher_3_The_Wild_Hunt_Character_Sheet.jpg
Jt3e0211rW_9.840x0.Vdef9Kkm.jpg

EDIT by moderator fleet: removed broken link

Last edited by a moderator:

slice

Avid Affiliate
Ciri is originally no pant when she swims...you will find out in the game later, but i do also hope someone can make nude mods for all young ladies in the game, including those prostitute chicks

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Ciri is originally no pant when she swims...you will find out in the game later, but i do also hope someone can make nude mods for all young ladies in the game, including those prostitute chicks

Yes indeed. The undress option doesn't do anything. It is really dumb not to get her totally nude, or at least topless, especially in a sauna and and bath and while all the others are topless : (some spoiler): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7qCEsgU0Hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoPZ95-Br-w

They must be all totally nude. I hope a nude mod will undress them all for realism.

Venom2000

Potential Patron
I agree with you guys. Hopefully some skilled modders here will tackle those requests. I'm also thinking if there was a nude mod for the gwent game, similar to the mods done on the Hearthstone game, would be a nice addition.

Ryux

Casual Client
It's possible to play Ciri always naked :)
I upload the patch tomorrow, I'm tired.

ATTENTION, SPOIL IMAGE.

22776.vB[/ATTACH] witcher3 2015-05-28 04-44-09-48.jpg witcher3 2015-05-28 04-44-14-55.jpg witcher3 2015-05-28 04-44-24-26.jpg witcher3 2015-05-28 04-44-24-27.jpg ]

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-28 03-06-25-98.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-28 03-06-25-98.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 6,406

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Please tell us how do you create this mod. Is this an texture alpha-channel or config-file(like in Witcher 2)? Which files I need to exctract for modding?

Ryux

Casual Client
It's really easy.

For this, we will use Quickbms (Luigi Auriemma)

First, you will download this: http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/bms/others/witcher3.bms

In the folder "...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles", you make a backup of blob.bundle file. (This is really important if there is an error)

Now extract the file to a folder you created (ex: MOD_BLOB)

We will change the main model of Ciri.

Go to the following folder: MOD_EDIT\characters\models\main_npc\ciri.

The main model: body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent
The nude model: body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent

Duplicate and rename the file body_03_wa__ciri.w2ent in body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent

To import the file, you go first, create a folder for export. It is unnecessary to re-import all the files.

Example: BLOP_EXP (careful to respect the folder tree (BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\))

copy the file body_01_wa__ciri.w2ent modified in the new folder (in BLOP_EXP\characters\models\main_npc\ciri\).

quickbms in the folder you have a file name reimport.bat. launch it.
It happens the same way as to extract:

1 - load the script: witcher3.bms
2 - select blob.bundle
3- select the folder BLOP_EXP and click save.

Normally you should be able to play with Ciri nude for the main model only.

For other model, do the same manipulation, taking care to always make a backup of the original files.

Hopefully I have not made a mistake in my explanation.

for another character, so I think there are all changed with this method (Yen, Triss, prisci, Keira, ves, Sheala, filipa..etc)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Thanks. I found how to undress main characters but I don't understand how to remove panties from girls in sauna. I see there are two files like: twals_01_wa__body_d01.w2mesh and twals_01_wa__body_d01_censored.w2mesh. Replacing those files and nothing changes.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Ryux thanks for the tutorial!
Now all we need is to find Triss and Yennefer's nude body file and replace those for the default...

Ryux

Casual Client
Thanks. I found how to undress main characters but I don't understand how to remove panties from girls in sauna. I see there are two files like: twals_01_wa__body_d01.w2mesh and twals_01_wa__body_d01_censored.w2mesh. Replacing those files and nothing changes.

ho sorry :/

Import the files in the zip, in buffers.bundle file located in the folder "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" with Quickbms.

Attachments

no_pantie_bath.zip
104.5 KB · Views: 2,614

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Thanks!
The lingerie! Of course. I have searched everywhere else but not in this folder... and not in this file). Shame on me...

slice

Avid Affiliate
ho sorry :/

Import the files in the zip, in buffers.bundle file located in the folder "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles" with Quickbms.

is this the nude file we need to repack with the original file or this is already a finished one and we can just replace it with the one in the game folder? btw do we need to use photoshop or some other software to make the nude body?

Hlamster

Potential Patron
Nude bodies are already in game. All we need - find them all and start experimenting with replacing.
Files in blob.bundle(like w2ent) easy to understand if you open it in notepad(some text are readable).
But files in buffers.bundle aren't readable with notepad and we can only guess by their titles.

slice

Avid Affiliate
Nude bodies are already in game. All we need - find them all and start experimenting with replacing.
Files in blob.bundle(like w2ent) easy to understand if you open it in notepad(some text are readable).
But files in buffers.bundle aren't readable with notepad and we can only guess by their titles.

thank you for replying me, I tried to deal with Triss's nude body but it couldn't repack it, it says the file size is not the same. also couldn't find Yennifer's nude file, any ideas?

Hlamster

Potential Patron
I have trying only with Triss at the moment. I guess it's in characters\models\main_npc\triss\body_02_wa__triss.w2ent. But I don't have any saves with her for testing.

I am trying to figure out how to replace a models of citizens and prostitutes and wtf is "censored" in filenames.

slice

Avid Affiliate
I have trying only with Triss at the moment. I guess it's in characters\models\main_npc\triss\body_02_wa__triss.w2ent. But I don't have any saves with her for testing.

I am trying to figure out how to replace a models of citizens and prostitutes and wtf is "censored" in filenames.

awesome, finally see someone working on all other women nudes lol, however the original nude from the game seems doesn't include genital...

Hlamster

Potential Patron
awesome, finally see someone working on all other women nudes lol
I'm sad with this file size restriction. Only one model looks like I planned. All other models have only disappeared pieces of meshes, nothing more.
And these files with "censored" in name have less weight, no chance to replace their.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.