The Witch and the hundred knight (1 Viewer)

Gusios

Potential Patron
I would like to have a "Dynamic Hair" mod for Metallia the Witch but if it's not possible to create please make a "Static Hair" mod.

If possible also her trousers/pants, bra, shoes, and her necklace.

Her arm tatoo would also be nice to have.

Could you also add the CharCode please?

These Images were the closest I could find about her hair in a resting position from her side.

1.jpg

1 flipped.png

2.png

m6VKQpD.png

m6VKQpD flipped.png

KjQCOxE.png

Download (1).png

I also Uploaded images from the Artbook if they may help.

Also for her clothing I've got Images with full view of her body.

I also prepaired her hair with "Gimp" if this helps the creator.

Attachments

• prepaired hair possibilities.png
    prepaired hair possibilities.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could you make her body as a SWF?

I think her body is not in the standard body mod because her limbs are pretty slim.
That's possible, but it requires a lot of work. You'd need to provide side-view reference images which show the limbs more clearly. Even then, it's unlikely that the mod would be created.

The problem is that we can't replace only the limbs; in order for the character to look good we would also need to replace the hips and torso and neck. Each of those body parts has its own set of anatomical and gameplay rules ... which we'd need to modify. The task would require many different skills: artwork, animation, scripting. It would probably require a collaborative effort by several people.

Wasn't this character designed by the same studio that handled Disgaea? We've seen Disgaea costumes fitted onto the standard SDT body before.

Could you use her clothes as a "bodysuit" which is loaded completely after loading her body?
Which clothes? This character design includes many separate elements. None of the images depict a bodysuit, but I think you mean that "the clothes should fit onto the slim body-mod mentioned above" instead of fitting onto the standard SDT body.

Please list the clothing items (pants, shoes, collar, etc), and indicate whether or not each one is needed. For each item that you actually want, please ensure that you've provided at least one reference image which shows a clean side-view of that object.

Remember that large hats are inconvenient for fellatio. If you want to include the hat, then you should describe (or preferably draw a sketch) for how it would fit into the SDT game.

And for the final question could you make her two hairstyles: Blond and long; Black and short.
We'll need side-view references for both. You may need to search for fanart (example) because the artbook provides only one side-view -- and that image employs unusual lighting.

You can keep the artbook images, of course! Just try to find a few alternative (or fan-drawn) images which provide more convenient side-view for the benefit of SDT modders.

Gusios

Potential Patron
And for the last part I uploaded these pictures, if anyone is interested in making a bikini for Metallia. (also you can see her eyes really good in the 2nd picture)

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
OK step by step5. And with an already given Disgaea body could you only make her face as an swf so that her expressions don't look like a lifeless doll.
I don't understand what you mean. There is no Disgaea body. I was suggesting that you abandon the idea of a body-mod and simply agree to use the standard SDT female body instead.

If you feel that "the standard SDT girl's face is lifeless" and you're asking for a more expressive face ... then you'll need to explain in much greater detail (with many examples, screenshots, sketches, etc). Please note that face modding is very difficult (even moreso than body modding) and it's very unlikely that a total replacement or overhaul of the face will happen. Even simple face mods (such as changes to the freckles or mascara) are rare because @Konashion did not allow for such modifications when writing the game.

6. I will start searching immediately for more pictures (also fanmade) about her specific parts and will post them inclusive with their purpose.
Please take a look at the reference shot guide. Almost all of the images that you've shared are front or oblique views. That's okay for establishing color schemes, and for illustrating how clothing is layered or how it fits the body. But we require side views in order to demonstrate size, shape, and shading patterns. It's difficult to create an SDT mod (regardless of whether we're talking about hair, clothing, or accessories) without a good side view image.

When you provide imperfect or low-quality references, an artist must put greater effort into the project. They must either do more research in order to find references that you omitted, or invest more creativity in order to guess at how the design would appear when seen from the side. Since you're asking people to work for free, most modders will simply ignore your request unless it includes good side-view references. Others (like me) lack artistic skill and therefore rely on tracing, so we cannot help you unless you can illustrate exactly how something ought to appear in SDT.

Also - please remember to host your reference images on an offsite service rather than attaching them to your posts. There's a "Remote Upload Images" tool at the bottom of this page which will copy your files to Imgur and then insert them into your posts.

I would also encourage you to gather the material that you've found into your first post (which you can Edit). You can also organize the first post into sections (such as "Hairstyles", "Clothing", etc) for the convenience of modders.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Thank you very much for your comment I will organize these comments. ( It's my first time asking for a request so I am sorry if I make some mistakes)
  • The first thing you should do is put all the images in the first post, so the interested modders may look all the references quickly.
  • Remove references not showing Metallia, they are useless and distracting from the main work.
  • Try to find a reference similar to your profile image without the hat as there are problems with it colliding with the guy chest. The three pictures in the post #8 are quite useless, because they are not similar to the ref I mentionned before and will require a complete redrawing of the top of her hair (you may draw the top of the hair by yourself if you feel capable).
  • Put what you want, shortly and clearly, in the first post, so modders can quickly know the work requested.
  • As I believe that you want a dynamic hair mod, think that her hair must be seen in a normal resting position, that is not shown on any ref. The hair hanging in mid-air may look nice on the pictures, but will certainly look very strange in SDT. As far as I know, SWF dynamic hair mods require the hair strands to be vertical. MOD mods can have other positions, but are only available for the Loader. Anyway, keep in mind that odd positions will certainly not look good ingame.
  • Keep in mind that the work will be done mainly with references showing the girl exactly from the side, showing all her hair, motionless, behaving naturally (i.e. dangling down according to gravity).
I don't know all the mods already done for SDT, but this one seem to be the more complicated I've ever seen, so do not expect miracles to be done.
Even paying for it wont make things possible: keep in mind that the complete making and publishing of a basic vector drawn short hair static mod, takes me 1½-2 hours to be finished. If you take French minimum wage, it is equivalent to 20€, and this Metallia hair mod will certainly not take 2 hours to be made... So do not propose to pay for this hair mod, unless you want to give really much money.
Modders here do things it for entertainment/challenge, not money. Do not try to change a hobby into a vile job.

This post was just to complete or say in other ways what stuntcock said above. He is much more qualified than I and may try to do this mod, while I probably can't, and certainly won't.

Last edited:

Gusios

Potential Patron
  • The first thing you should do is put all the images in the first post, so the interested modders may look all the references quickly.
  • Remove references not showing Metallia, they are useless and distracting from the main work.
  • Try to find a reference similar to your profile image without the hat as there are problems with it colliding with the guy chest. The three pictures in the post #8 are quite useless, because they are not similar to the ref I mentionned before and will require a complete redrawing of the top of her hair (you may draw the top of the hair by yourself if you feel capable).
  • Put what you want, shortly and clearly, in the first post, so modders can quickly know the work requested.
  • As I believe that you want a dynamic hair mod, think that her hair must be seen in a normal resting position, that is not shown on any ref. The hair hanging in mid-air may look nice on the pictures, but will certainly look very strange in SDT. As far as I know, SWF dynamic hair mods require the hair strands to be vertical. MOD mods can have other positions, but are only available for the Loader. Anyway, keep in mind that odd positions will certainly not look good ingame.
  • Keep in mind that the work will be done mainly with references showing the girl exactly from the side, showing all her hair, motionless, behaving naturally (i.e. dangling down according to gravity).
I don't know all the mods already done for SDT, but this one seem to be the more complicated I've ever seen, so do not expect miracles to be done.
Even paying for it wont make things possible: keep in mind that the complete making and publishing of a basic vector drawn short hair static mod, takes me 1½-2 hours to be finished. If you take French minimum wage, it is equivalent to 20€, and this Metallia hair mod will certainly not take 2 hours to be made... So do not propose to pay for this hair mod, unless you want to give really much money.
Modders here do things it for entertainment/challenge, not money. Do not try to change a hobby into a vile job.

This post was just to complete or say in other ways what stuntcock said above. He is much more qualified than I and may try to do this mod, while I probably can't, and certainly won't.

I am sorry If I posted my request in a wrong way.
I meaned it in a friendly way , and thank you very much for explaining this to me because I didn't knew that,
I completely overhauled my whole request and I never had the Intention to offend anyone of the community.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I am sorry If I posted my request in a wrong way.
I meaned it in a friendly way , and thank you very much for explaining this to me because I didn't knew that,
I completely overhauled my whole request and I never had the Intention to offend anyone of the community.
I am also sorry if you feel that I am saying these things in a bad way. I am just trying to help you to make a good request so you will get more chances to see your mod made.

Compared to many requesters, you try to simplify the work of the modders, and you look for the best references available.

I checked the web a bit also for this character, and good refs seem very hard to find. Even game screenshots do not seem to be feasible.

Concerning the payment, I don't know if you have a job and a hobby, but let's say that you earn 15€ per hour and that you like to do paintings, and that you give some of your creations to your friends. How would you feel if someone proposes you 20€ to make the painting he wants, as you know it would take you at least 5 hours to make it? :tongue:

Gusios

Potential Patron
OK understood I will never write something like this again ;).

Also I hope someone is able to work with those pictures. I even checked on devidant art for more.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I even checked on devidant art for more.
Did you also checked all the sites I mention in the Reference Shot Guide?
By the way, there is nothing valuable on Gelbooru I think (I checked already). Usualy, this site has nearly all the images found on the following sites, but as it is a video game it may be different. Also, some other gaming sites or wikis may have some interesting material...

Gusios

Potential Patron
I already checked half of them before and the rest I did now.

Sadly there weren't any more valuable pictures. I also don't know about any other pictures and in the game you won't get a better view of her than in the artbook.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
As Gusios seem to really want these mods to be done, I made a quick test on a SWF mod (because the hair is too big to fit the PNG templates).
I think that this is the thing that should be done first with this kind of request, were the hair/hat is really big and that may need a lot of work to be achieved.

Here, I think it would be a loss of time, because Metallia's hair is way to big to make any hair mod with it.
Not only her braids, but also the fox ears/spikes she has on the top of her head.
The postion of the braids is also a big problem, I really do not see how they can be drawed to look good in SDT (no to say that there is no reference showing her braids in a rest postion at the moment I write these lines).

This example image will talk by itself, even if I did only the TOP part of the hair (the one that is seen above the body):
i8CwtDw.png

The postioning and the size may not be the best, but one see anyway that this kind of hairstyle will not look good in SDT.
Here is the SWF to try by yourself if you're not conviced yet: Mettalia test.swf

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.