The term used for males (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter johnleung2000s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
J

johnleung2000s

Hello, I want to ask whether there is any term that refer to the ryona conditions in males? Thank you very much

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Not really sure I understand your question. Are you asking what you call the enjoyment of ryona itself or what you would call enjoying watching males in ryona situations?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Not really sure I understand your question. Are you asking what you call the enjoyment of ryona itself or what you would call enjoying watching males in ryona situations?

i think he is asking if there is a term for ryona involving men being beaten up, etc... instead of women

True Succubus

Potential Patron
1. No idea.
2. Stop say "thank you very much"

Its not like we saved you from a on-fire pedophile raping you in the arse with his penis/arm brain.

noice1

Potential Patron
We're starting to get a look inside your brain Succubus, quite honestly, that kinda scares me.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
penis arm brain :O

so wait? it is a penis shaped like an arm that contains his brains? and to make matters worse it is a pedophile whose skin is on fire, so not only is he raping you anally with an intelligent and very long slong... his entire body and his penis is on fire... thus giving you external and internal third degree burns...

Interesting image :O

True Succubus

Potential Patron
penis arm brain :O

so wait? it is a penis shaped like an arm that contains his brains? and to make matters worse it is a pedophile whose skin is on fire, so not only is he raping you anally with an intelligent and very long slong... his entire body and his penis is on fire... thus giving you external and internal third degree burns...

Interesting image :O

Basically its a penis that is has the basic layout of an arm and a penis put together with the addition of a secondary brain INSIDE it. The pedophile skin is on fire and it eternally burns for spider nazi's coke bags so the flame shall never go out. Ever *Stare*. Correct, the arm/penis does have its own intellegence its slightly connected to the main brain, but it CAN think for itself making it super-effective for accurate and calculated rape. Yes the arm/penis is ALSO on fire. To be honest, you'd be lucky to only be concerned with the third degree burns.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
With the term "Soviet Russia" (and maybe "Hentai") you'll find a little bit of sexual female-on-male ryona, but afaik there's no commonly used term for this.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FemPowerHeroine
Besides female-on-female ryona there's also some vids with female-on-male ryona.

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
You know, if there any girls who like seeing guys get beaten up and get pleasure out of it then it is still called ryona right? because the original japanese term was simply pleasure from seeing people get beaten up.
Please correct me if I'm speaking outta my ass, since I'm not fluent in Japanese
hmmm... note to self: pirate Rosetta Sotne

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.