1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The term used for males

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by johnleung2000s, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Hello, I want to ask whether there is any term that refer to the ryona conditions in males? Thank you very much

2. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Not really sure I understand your question. Are you asking what you call the enjoyment of ryona itself or what you would call enjoying watching males in ryona situations?

3. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

i think he is asking if there is a term for ryona involving men being beaten up, etc... instead of women

4. weediscool

weediscool Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

reverse ryona?

should work in google search.

5. Yes, this is my question
    Thank you very much

6. True Succubus

True Succubus Avid Affiliate

1. No idea.
    2. Stop say "thank you very much"

Its not like we saved you from a on-fire pedophile raping you in the arse with his penis/arm brain.

7. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

We're starting to get a look inside your brain Succubus, quite honestly, that kinda scares me.

8. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

penis arm brain :O

so wait? it is a penis shaped like an arm that contains his brains? and to make matters worse it is a pedophile whose skin is on fire, so not only is he raping you anally with an intelligent and very long slong... his entire body and his penis is on fire... thus giving you external and internal third degree burns...

Interesting image :O

9. True Succubus

True Succubus Avid Affiliate

Basically its a penis that is has the basic layout of an arm and a penis put together with the addition of a secondary brain INSIDE it. The pedophile skin is on fire and it eternally burns for spider nazi's coke bags so the flame shall never go out. Ever *Stare*. Correct, the arm/penis does have its own intellegence its slightly connected to the main brain, but it CAN think for itself making it super-effective for accurate and calculated rape. Yes the arm/penis is ALSO on fire. To be honest, you'd be lucky to only be concerned with the third degree burns.

10. oceansfiftynine

oceansfiftynine Potential Patron

This image scares me as much as the idea of ryona for males.

11. mrionay

mrionay Potential Patron

I remember a youtube channel dedicated to male ryona a long time ago, seeing this thread i tried to find it but i think it's already suspended.
    But i have one if you enjoy male ryona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDne7euRSk
    Now whats the ryona term used for robots?

12. DaGodCane

DaGodCane Guest

I actually have a couple. Will post links later on.

13. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

With the term "Soviet Russia" (and maybe "Hentai") you'll find a little bit of sexual female-on-male ryona, but afaik there's no commonly used term for this.

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FemPowerHeroine
    Besides female-on-female ryona there's also some vids with female-on-male ryona.

14. noice1

noice1 Avid Affiliate

I haven't seen the whole movie, but at the end of the movie "Death Proof", like 3 hot girls beat the crap out of Kurt Russell. I still think it's ridiculous, but, probably the most female-on-male ryona I've ever seen, outside of Youtube wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeRvA6z5ts

15. ryona111

ryona111 Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

You know, if there any girls who like seeing guys get beaten up and get pleasure out of it then it is still called ryona right? because the original japanese term was simply pleasure from seeing people get beaten up.
    Please correct me if I'm speaking outta my ass, since I'm not fluent in Japanese
    hmmm... note to self: pirate Rosetta Sotne