nu
Ryonani Teamster
Code:
My links:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/KcTcgZC
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOEPF0M6

Original link:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/P/so/82851
Type 'dru' in the first box without the quotes and in the second box, enter the captcha to download the game. 
Need this to extract it:
http://www.emit.jp/dgca/dgca_e.html
The game has been changed around quite a bit. In my opinion. Unfortunately gameplay wise, there have been no improvements. There's a tutorial section you can't skip that you're forced to play every time you run out of lives (which is going to happen a lot). The hitbox detection is still horrendous. When you lose a life, you start back at square 1 no exceptions. There are no checkpoints or save function. On the bright side, a few new enemies and animations. I'm not sure how far this release goes, I got 4 rooms in before I started to rage.

Code:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/S/so/S_64403.rar
Type 'kai' in the first box without the quotes and in the second box, enter the captcha to download the game.
It's still unfinished and the game is big because it contains the resources for the next levels. I'm pretty sure it only has the first level.

Just to warn you this game can be incredibly frustrating gameplay wise and the people on the board I found this game on were complaining it runs very poorly.

To double jump, hold up while jumping again. Right shift is dash. Press F4 to play the game in a window. Once in windowed mode you can change the keys. You have several attacks but you don't seem to need them at all to beat the first level. If you're having problems getting it running, it works on RyonaniXP.

Attachments

• voregame.jpg
    voregame.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 13,852

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
GOnna downloaded it right away :D...from the picture, that big round thingie, if im not mistaken its from monster maulers :D....and the girl is MIka or whatever hell name is, isnt it XD?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Honestly bud I got no idea x_x If you recognized it that easily I'm sure you're right.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Erm, that's a bit sad.

But I can't even kill the first enemy, the green gooey thingy.

Fireball does nothing and the other attacks trigger the facial scene because I'm too close.

Guess I really do suck at sidescrollers.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well like I said in the first post, you can do a variety of attacks but they seem to serve no purpose on the first level. You have to double jump over the slime and time it so you don't do it too early and you don't do it too late. Don't worry it took me like 15 tries before I got it and I was about ready to smash a vase.

and AJ, captchas are those things on websites that randomly generate numbers/letters/words in a picture and have you type them in to prevent spam. The captcha on that site is just a double digit number.

noice1

Potential Patron
Vore..more..vore...I doubt my 6 year old computer would like to take a shot at this. Definitely keep us updated on this one, hopefully it gets buffed out. Very nice find.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Made it through lvl 1. But the 2nd seems buggy, the door with our heroine just drops out of the screen and you loose a life.

Until it's game over.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Thanks for this find! Looks like there's a lot of potential here, but as previously stated, the second stage is practically nonexistant, and the game in general feels a little sluggish.

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
The name of the game "カイの冒險" means "Adventure of Kai" or "Quest of Kai". Presumably Kai is the name of the girl.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
HELP!!
I downloaded the game. But after unrar it. and trying to start it, it tells me that there was an error in selecting and aquirring the device? Can someone help me pls? Do i need some special programm to run it or some other things?

I attached an image of the error message.

Attachments

• Fehler.jpg
    Fehler.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 685
Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I can run this game without changing the non-unicode language or using AppLocale/NTLEA, but I do recall something about needing the latest DirectX9 libraries. You might want to try updating it.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
I can run this game without changing the non-unicode language or using AppLocale/NTLEA, but I do recall something about needing the latest DirectX9 libraries. You might want to try updating it.

Nothing. Even after updating my DirectX to the latest SDK version it doesnt run. :TT TT:
Someon else who got an idea for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well I'm out of ideas. My only other suggestion is to check out the IGMaker forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.