The purpose of the Loader Tab? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter interestingindeed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

interestingindeed

I just realized I had this flash when I was digging through files in my computer, seems like I hid it to well that I forgot about it. So I updated and the useful pop-up tab was gone and instead replaced the Help Tab with the new Loader Tab.

But it doesn't seem to show anything and instead the mods are now found at the Scene Tab where you have to scroll all the way to the back. Am I missing something? Is there a version where the pop-up tab wasn't removed? The Loader tab seems to be reacting to the Mods in the DevExamples but I'm not going to develop anything. How can I show the Mods in the Loader Tab instead in the back alley of the Scene Tab?

I really liked the Help Tab by the way. Its not like your going to use this everyday that you memorized the hotkeys.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you can check out my extractloaderchars mod in my thread for something similar to the old loader tab.
it doesn't support the fancy folder navigation (which is the main benefit of having it on the scene char list, so if you use nested char folders you don't want this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.