The King of Fighters series (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I actually checked using the search feature and found no thread for the series...sooooo here it is to discuss things about the game

OH btw I did get Kof 13. It is REALLY good. I will say Yuri's arms look a bit to thin but other then that this is one of the better KOF games. I recommend it. As I though, it looks better when you see it animated and running in game then in some of the screen shots. Also unlike a lot of games out right now you don't need an HD tv to read the damn text. One pint for SNK/Atlus...yes I will do videos of it some time

onlinehero

Casual Client
Sooooo what are we gonna discuss? I like seeing Yuri and Mai getting ryonaed, especially that one lady with a whip (the one that pulls her opponent near her with the whip and kicking her or something). I liked the backgrounds in the old games where the audience laughed to you if were losing to their favourite and the kof female team were watching this clearly embarassed of you. I also liked the way the 3d kofs were going, especially Mai having huge breasts and there were other sexy female fighters presented as well. IMO they should have made 3rd 3D KOF with HD graphics. However, I'm waiting for randomguys upcoming videos already :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
for me kof has a ton of girls I like, Yuri(even the short hair one though I think I like her braid more) Mary, King, Maylee, Malin, Elizabeth, Vanessa, Athena, and many more(i don't feellike trying to remember them all) for me this series has the most when it comes to girls in a fighter I like

also i must be the only male kof player who does NOT like Mai

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I wish to say sorry for the double post but as I was playing kof 13 I learned something I think Yuri fans will like. If you press select her colors change to a different set AND she gets her braid back! Yep Yuri's braid returns in the console version if you hit select after picking her. I have grown found of both her long and short so she will probably get two vids when I do her. Oh and for those wonder which girls will get ryonaed...pretty much everyone but Mai. Sorry, like I said I am not a fan. But yeah Yuri's braid returns. Some of the other fighters have this second costume feature(Raiden and Elisabeth are notable ones)

This game is simply beautiful if you ask me. The only BIG issue is they included a story mode but it is half assed. It has some nice artwork though but it is lacking. I still recommend this game

onlinehero

Casual Client
Oh and for those wonder which girls will get ryonaed...pretty much everyone but Mai. Sorry, like I said I am not a fan. But yeah Yuri's braid returns.

Not a big deal actually. If the game has good ryona, I'm quite sure Mai will get plenty of ryona videos to Youku or YouTube. Like you said: most KOF players like her the most.

Mardion

Potential Patron
...and with good reason, Mai Shiranui has one of the best outfits in all of gaming and she knows how to use these legs of hers! But what I enjoyed most back when I was an avid KOF player ('97 to '99 mostly) was pitting Blue Mary against her. That girl is arguably the best female grabber in any 2D fighting game : from flying armbars to german suplexes to my favourite legs split - where she pulled one of Mai's legs towards her while pushing her other leg with her own, creating a 160-degree angle between them... good times!

That said, my favourite KOF girl ryona-wise is (surprisingly?) Shermie. She has a revealing outfit with a pink-ish color close to the color of her skin, but her quantity and quality of grabs far outrank most of the other characters'. I recall her flipping onto my fighter's head and plowing into her with her knees, driving her violently into the ground. I also loved her animation - even her simple kicks looked great and painful! Her legs-around-head throw was another beautiful treat, it was like she was making herself comfortable up there before initiating the move!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
HERESY!!!!!!!!

lol, to each their own. For me, KOF is one of those games I'd try to play pro at, rather than for Ryona value.

...And for what it's worth, I actually main Mai.
Actually all the games I have recorded ryona for I play for fun. The ryona thing comes second. I can't buy a game unless I am going to..you know play it.

Oh also to the Mai has one of the best outfit statments. That isn't an outfit...that's a towel. Joking aside I do like Mary though

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
...and with good reason, Mai Shiranui has one of the best outfits in all of gaming and she knows how to use these legs of hers! But what I enjoyed most back when I was an avid KOF player ('97 to '99 mostly) was pitting Blue Mary against her. That girl is arguably the best female grabber in any 2D fighting game : from flying armbars to german suplexes to my favourite legs split - where she pulled one of Mai's legs towards her while pushing her other leg with her own, creating a 160-degree angle between them... good times!

That said, my favourite KOF girl ryona-wise is (surprisingly?) Shermie. She has a revealing outfit with a pink-ish color close to the color of her skin, but her quantity and quality of grabs far outrank most of the other characters'. I recall her flipping onto my fighter's head and plowing into her with her knees, driving her violently into the ground. I also loved her animation - even her simple kicks looked great and painful! Her legs-around-head throw was another beautiful treat, it was like she was making herself comfortable up there before initiating the move!

You're gonna describe stuff like this and not show us? That's just terrible. :P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
hmm, a pretty nice throw. Games sure have gotten creative with throws.

Anything about that first one with the leg split? ;)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It's actually better in Fatal Fury 3 (whichever version she's in...), since she starts to apply it, but there's a pause where her opponent yells "NO!" before going the rest of the way.

Mardion

Potential Patron
It's actually better in Fatal Fury 3 (whichever version she's in...), since she starts to apply it, but there's a pause where her opponent yells "NO!" before going the rest of the way.

I think you're referring to her leg lock, which is freakin' awesome as well (I love how she rubs her own ailing leg afterwards) ,but the leg split I was talking about is different in that she pulls one of her legs and pushes the other away, creating that angle I referred to between them.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I have the game, i don't have any equipment to take videos though, but the good news is, when i did a super move on King her outfit got torn apart. all the other female characters might have the same deal going on but i'll do more tests tomorrow to confirm.

C

crazyman

Ah yes, King of Fighters.

One of my favorite fighting games. It's not really a game I try to aim pro at but I do love the gameplay and the music. (Tekken is more my style)

I was actually introduced to this series by buying maximum impact...game sucked but seeing Athena helpings as Clark breaks her back won me over. Haha So obviously Athena is my favorite ryona character of kof. Something about the cute type in fighting games. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.