The HuniePop Girls (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
TL;DR
I'm trying to recreate all the Hunie Pop Girls. I've done all I could do myself but I can't draw so here are references, ideas, and a complete package with all charcodes and mods and everything I've done until now.

And of course, last but not least, for those of you who'd wish to contribute, or for anyone who would just love to get a hand on those girls, here is the complete package:

Hunie-Booth v1.06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're new here and want to know what's all of this is about or find the detailed models:

Hi Everybody,

My request is pretty simple to explain but can potentially require some work, depending on how much pleasure you want to give me. Ah ah, ok maybe I should not say it like that :grin:

In case you don't know, I've created a Mod to be able to play the HuniePop girls moanings during a dialogue (here) . And this gave me the idea to create a HuniePop complete dialogue. Well, I won't enter in much details here because I would not want to spoil something for which I did not even write one line but still, I can't draw and so I'll need you, talented people to create the graphical mods for me.

HuniePop is a pretty well known game but in case you don't know it, here are some materials for each girls:

6sXb447.jpg

xoCsOhS.jpg

YoygrSG.jpg

vsMoMdl.jpg

b8zWk8r.jpg

QdWqZ2E.jpg

Hv2DgFJ.jpg

7dXF8Wy.jpg

5WiTk8P.jpg

Mu0wQC1.jpg

o9MMeqY.jpg

EEKIqSB.jpg

And so I would really like to have all these girls in SDT. Of course if someone did love that game as much as me, I'd be pleased to have each variation of each girl, that would allow me to add alot more options in my dialogue. But I also understand that it IS a lot of work so if someone would just make the first "official" look of each girl this would already be awesome. And if nobody wants to create the outfits, I could probably make some happy pickings here and there and if you could at least provide me with the hair, that would already be something (I'll take everything you want to do for me).

Please note that @D-Oxygen has already made Jessie's hair and did propose something for her to wear (here), so she should not be the topmost priority. But of course, if someone does want to help me with this project and create all the other girls, it would be cool if he draw Jessie too, so that each girl share the same "look & feel".

Will someone do this for me ?

If you need anything more (like I don't know, the breast size for example, I can find it in game), don't hesitate to contact me, I'll happily do whatever I can to participate.

Else, here is what's new:

------ Hunie Pop Girls ------

Hi Community,

I've worked on my side to prepare what I could. I can't draw but I know a bit of Paint.net so I've managed to put some things together to try and re-create all of the Hunie Pop Girls.
Of course, using only what was already available, the results are not THAT good, but the main purpose was not to achieve it on my own, but to do all the preparatory work so that any modder interested in the project can see here where we are for each girl, what's missing the most, etc...
Of course, anyone willing to participate is free to give whatever piece of any girl he'd rather, but if one's hesitating between different possibilities, this could help their decision. Even if you're not a modder, you maybe know or have a mod/hair that I did not know about and which suits better one of these girls. The topic is open to everybody who wants to contribute !

Note to modders: If possible, I'd rather a lot having specific different mods or a complete outfit with well organized clothe pieces because that would allow me to implement progressive/selective undressing through moreclothing import. Which would not be possible with a big one mod with hair-to-feet costume designed on one layer only and assigned to I don't know, collar for example.

Now, before I detail the results I got with each of the 12 girls, please note that:

- Some mods/hair are as you can find them on the forum, some others have been tweaked with my little Paint.net skills. I'm really sorry because I took most of them in my downloded stuff and I've renamed a lot of them when classifying so I can't remember who's the original modder for each and every hair/mod. If you are the original creator, you can insult me and ask me to remove it from the bundle if you want (Or help us by modifying your file to suit the needs of the bundle, would be greatly appreciated !), or just tell us that it's yours so that you are rightfully credited :smile:

- I won't detail/comment the overall girl morphology (hair hsl, skin hsl, iris, lipstick color, breast size, body size, etc...). I've passed a lot of time on it already, and even made some calculations to determine the exact body size of each girl from the Game weight and cup size info, etc.
I'm not saying at all that I've found the exact best values though. Just that I've made my best on it and won't come back to it nor specifically ask you to have a look at it as I'm pretty satisfied with it and finding the good outfits is more critical now. Of course, if you find better values for a particular girl, don't hesitate to share your thoughts ! I've had a particularly hard time trying to find a good skin color for the tanned/black girls with the fucking HSLC system so any bettering is welcome :smile:.

- I'll classify our needs for each girl following this system:

Criticalities:

Done: When a part has been specifically designed by a modder (Thanks !)
Considered Done: When we've found something pretty good in Mods already available
Small: We're good so far but the aspect would be improved with customized clothes
Medium: We've found something useable but it does not look really good right now and the look of the girl would greatly benefit from customized clothes
Neeeeed: We've found almost nothing or the look is bad or bugged and we would really need a modder to provide us with the good Mods/Outfit

Now here we go:

------ Aiko Yumi ------

Hm7jRGv.png

Hair: Not so bad since I added the hairclipper (stolen on @SyntaxTerror 's Lisbeth), but not exactly her hair as the back part should go over her head. Criticality: Small
Face: The glasses seem to be OK and there are no special things to add to he face. Criticality: Considered Done
Outfit (Top): @Iago made me a solid colored version of his cardigan and shirt which allowed me to set the tie black. The tie could be a bit longer but the overall aspect is very good with the Cleavage Top Tank. Criticality: Considered Done
Outfit (Bottom):
The short looks good. Criticality: Considered Done
Footwear: Not especially designed for her but they really do the job. Criticality: Considered Done

Overall Character Criticality: She looks pretty good I think and would be almost perfect with her specific hair so I'd give her a Small.

------ Audrey Belrose ------

QjjinCH.png

Hair: Not so bad except for the end hair color which is not possible without specific drawing. Overall hair shape not so bad (This is Shizuru Fujimura hair from Zev). The black roses could be better also. Criticality: Small
Outfit (Top): I found nothing close to her very specific outfit. Criticality: Neeeeed
Outfit (Bottom): I found nothing close to her very specific outfit. Criticality: Neeeeed
Footwear: The maryjanes + red ribbon are not so bad but far from perfect. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: I'd say Medium because she is my least favorite character but I have to be honest, she cannot stay almost nude like that, so Neeeeed !

------ Beli Lapran ------

i5qS37G.png

Hair: I think that these ones are not bad at all. Definitely not a top priority ! Criticality: Considered Done
Outfit: I could not find a dress like the one she wears so I put something together with @Iago 's Greek Dress. The problem is that it is not breast adjustable so I had to cheat a bit by giving her a red bra so that you don't see it at first sight, but this is definitely not a final solution. Criticality: Medium
Footwear: Not the exact design but @Iago 's Greek Sandals are the best I could give her. Had a hard time finding a color close to the model though. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She is not so bad overall but could really use a dress especially designed for her. I'd say Small for her

------ Celeste Luvendass ------

Gk5xBXV.png

Hair: Made by @dark_knight17 ! Thanks :smile: Criticality: Done
Outfit:
Done by @Huitznahua. Grand merci ! Criticality: Done

Overall Character Criticality: She's done !

------ Jessie Maye ------

Pa2JlLQ.png

Hair: Re-Done by @D-Oxygen , Thanks ! :smile: Criticality: Done
Outfit: Done by @Huitznahua. Grand merci ! Criticality: Done

------ Kyanna Delrio ------

HDKK2Ig.png

Hair: I found some nice hair onto which I added her bandana. It should be larger but this is not so bad. Criticality: Small
Face: The heart shaped earrings should be larger. Criticality: Small
Outfit (Top): I could not find a stripped shirt to her breast size so I kept it basic. It should also be longer enough to come over the short. Criticality: Medium
Outfit (Bottom): The short should not be a jean. Looks more like a jogging sportswear to me. But the micro jean does the job. Criticality: Small
Footwear: I reworked @Iago 's Greek Sandals to remove some straps and it's not so bad but could be greatly improved. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She's well recognizable so I'd say this is a Small :smile:

------ Kyu Sugardust ------

3Cgygc1.png

Hair: Especially designed by S Sharklasers . Thanks man ! Criticality: Done
Outfit (Top): Her wings could be better but do the job. Same for the collar but the outfit is just too specific. It will need a modder to be done. Criticality: Neeeeed
Outfit (Bottom): The overknee's not bad but has a very particular shape. Criticality: Small
Footwear: The shoes and double ribbon should be done. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She's not too bad but her outfit is really special and without it she's not really Kyu anymore so I'd say Medium.

------ Lola Rembrite ------

HjX14LZ.png

Hair: Done by @D-Oxygen , Thanks ! :smile: Criticality: Done
Outfit:

------ Momo ------

PoiIOxR.png

Hair: I reworked a little bit the "Cat Girl" Hair and it's not so bad (but lacks of fur details inside the ears). The overall hair shape is good though. Criticality: Small
Face:
I reworked the "Bitch Collar" to add the bell that I've stolen from the Heartphilia collar standalone. I think it's ok. Criticality: Considered Done
Outfit (Top): I found it very strange but yes. No Yukatas, no Kimonos available on the forum ?? Or I could not find them. And the Shinigami outfit is too long and with too much cleavage and not RGB so I found her better with this t-shirt but that's poor. Criticality: Neeeeed
Outfit (Bottom): Same thing than for the top. But I reworked the Dynamic Cat Tail to make it black & white. One could add the bowtie to be better. Criticality: Neeeeed
Footwear: I've stolen the sandals from @Sieg Warheit 's Shinigami outfit. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She's not bad but the outfit is really an important piece missing so I'd say Medium.

------ Nikki Ann-Marie ------

enoGbqu.png

Hair: I used the Vanilla Jill Valentine's hair. They're dynamic and very close to Nikki's so I think this is a very good first approach. An improvement could be to design hair without the straight cut because she does not have this. Criticality: Considered Done
Face: The glasses could be a little less thick but we have the good shape. Criticality: Considered Done
Outfit (Top): I could not find a top which is at the same time a pull and a strap-with-nude-shoulders thing. So I forgot the pull side and put something with a close enough shape. But it's still her main particular outfit so she would be better with a specifically designed one. Criticality: Medium
Outfit (Bottom): The shorty I used is not so bad but not exactly what she wears on the model. It does the job though. Criticality: Small
Footwear:
The shoes are good overall, but there's room for improvement in shape and color. The socks could also benefit drom a little bit of work. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She's well recognizable overall so I'd give her a Small :smile:

------ Theiatena Venus ------

zABZn6g.png

Hair: Of course I used the Palutena hair which was the easy & fast choice. The crown should be reworked and the hair should be shorter but it's not bad at all. Criticality: Small
Outfit: Her outfit is simple but very specific. The best I could do was to give her a white dress and adapt the cape @Iago 's already made for me by removing the hood. Not too bad but definitely not enough. Criticality: Medium
Footwear: Once again, I used my sandals adapted from @Iago 's Greek Sandals. Criticality: Small

Overall Character Criticality: She's not the most urgent girl to rework but she could really benefif from dedicated outfit and hair so I'd say Medium because she's worth it :)

------ Tiffany Maye ------

Tiffany_Maye_Set_1.png

Hair: Done by @Every_Tuesday , Thanks ! :smile: Criticality: Done
Outfit:

Last edited:

HentaiNinja

Content Creator
If anyone decides to make these characters for super deepthroat, I may consider uploading more HuniePop backgrounds, and a few dialogues of my own to go along with it :)

DrZombi

Content Creator
If anyone decides to make these characters for super deepthroat, I may consider uploading more HuniePop backgrounds, and a few dialogues of my own to go along with it :)

As I said, I've got the Art Gallery from the game CD so I can upload all backgrounds (and I will do it) if there's enough people interested and supporting the idea.
I can also expand my Audio Mod if you can point out other sounds that you think should be triggable.

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Here, I made Kyu. Let's fuckin' date this shit up.

12c8db4155f10b513a278f4fbff037e8.png
Code:
charName:Kyu;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.98375;arms:back,back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,0,92,40,1;breasts:66;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.408;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:lines,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,0.865,0.935;balls:1,0.772;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:gemchoker,197,64,109,1,255,167,188,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;ankleCuffs:rightribbon,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;panties:thong,255,157,199,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:elbowglove,255,241,255,1,0,0,0,1;tops:negigee,255,42,36,1,255,255,255,1;legwear:overknee,255,241,255,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,209,129,243,1,209,129,243,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,0

Uses Nymph Wings and items from Moreclothing.

Updated version here.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi S Sharklasers ,

Thanks for this first shot. Please don't take bad what I'm just gonna say, I'm not criticizing or wining, because I can't draw myself and you did a good job, but I'll just tell you what IMHO could be improved with this hair in the same way that I accept comments and improvements suggestions on my mods:

Looking at the little grey things on top of her head, I assume that you wanted to make the #1 or #6 appearance of Kyu. But I think that you missed something. In fact, it seems that those little grey things are *insert here the appropriate english word for something to tie hair* for her pigtails. And I don't see pigtails either on the hair you propose. If you zoom on the image, it's easier to see what I mean:

Kyu+Zoom.png

Other views:
Kyu_Pigtails.png

When I'll have a bit of time ahead of me, I'll try to give a real shot to each variation of the girls with what hair/clothes are available now so that we can decide where are the priorities, what do we really lack, and track the progression for each girl (yep, a fucking lot of work but if some people want to give their time to my request, I can at least do whatever I can to support them).

So to resume, may thanks for what you've given me but if you could pleaaaaaaase offer me an even better v2 ? :grin:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
That is indeed meant to be her default appearance, and I know what she's supposed to look like, but I guess it doesn't read clearly that what you're seeing is one of her pigtails viewed head-on, and not just short hair.

How do you think I should make it clearer that that's a separate section of her hair?

Edit: Is this any clearer? Gyazo - d55d7a328395ed81ae012becd7402180.png

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Oh... Sorry :oops:
Yes, now that I have a closer look, I can see how it's meant to be seen. Maybe it is just me but yes you're right, it does not read very clearly. I really see it as short hair (personnally).

DrZombi

Content Creator
Does something like this work better? (You can just tell me if it doesn't.)
Gyazo - ab1728e2f13d1ab908931802d551a045.png

Hi shark,

It is better but I think I've understood what is the problem. The pigtail contour follows exactly the rear head shape. This is what makes it hardly readable I think. You should try to move and maybe change the angle of the pigtail so that it is not bound inside the head shape. (Maybe you should use 2 layers of the hair file. the first standard layer to draw the hair "directly attached" on her head, and then use the top most layer to add the pigtail over. And then we can adjust it easily if still necessary.) I can't draw but I know how to work with layers :wink:
Many thanks for your work anyway, really appreciate that :smile:
Kyu+Problem.png

Sharklasers

Content Creator
How's this one look?
b0a79209fe022e64a79f9c1db3006834.png

I moved the pigtails forward and changed up the strands along the back. I ended up moving the hair clip things back because it was getting too crowded. (Gyazo - ccbdf02bb9d3d4a7f10344322f7980c9.png)

Oh, and jho100 jho100 , can I get your feedback, too? Do you have a preference between this version and the original?

(Maybe you should use 2 layers of the hair file. the first standard layer to draw the hair "directly attached" on her head, and then use the top most layer to add the pigtail over. And then we can adjust it easily if still necessary.) I can't draw but I know how to work with layers :wink:

You poor, innocent child.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator

Ah ah, I was speaking about the SDT hair layers, the 3 heads that you have on your template, not the layers of your source file :wink:
If you use 2 different layers you could give us a flattened file with her basic hair on one head and the pigtail on another, and so we would be able to try & test moving the pigtail from our sides and discuss with you about a result that we find good & more readable, so that you can build the final hair from your side (but I think that having the final hair with 2 layers is probably more logical from a SDT point of view even if it does change a lot with short hair, you never know...). I think it will be easier than you trying & trying & trying until we're satisfied, and as always when working together, 1 + 1 = 3 :smile:

jho100

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, and jho100 jho100 , can I get your feedback, too? Do you have a preference between this version and the original?

I think they both look good. The design is like 99.9% perfect, so this thing with the hair clips doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but that's just my opinion :tongue:

DrZombi

Content Creator
I think they both look good. The design is like 99.9% perfect, so this thing with the hair clips doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but that's just my opinion :tongue:

The problem is not the hairclip. The problem is that I did not see the pigtail at all and thought it was just normal short hair. But maybe it's just me. You know how it works, when you've seen something in one way, it's often difficult to see it in a different way even when someone tell you what you're supposed to see.

jho100

Vivacious Visitor
The problem is not the hairclip. The problem is that I did not see the pigtail at all and thought it was just normal short hair. But maybe it's just me. You know how it works, when you've seen something in one way, it's often difficult to see it in a different way even when someone tell you what you're supposed to see.

Ah yeah, now I see what you mean. It does seem like it would be difficult to show the layers of her hair in 2D form though, but then again I have no experience designing hairs at a all :grin:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Ah yeah, now I see what you mean. It does seem like it would be difficult to show the layers of her hair in 2D form though, but then again I have no experience designing hairs at a all :grin:

Ah ah, sorry, I've just fucked your eyes on this one now :grin:

Uh, sure, all right. Knock yourself out.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It is not perfect but I've done this quickly to better show you what I mean. What do you all think of this ? Is it more readable for everyone this way or am I the only one ?

test2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.