The Chaos Arena (Xnalara work) (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
In this past month, i spend my time to learning Xnalara. It's a newbie work, so i'll accept any critiques and suggestions (but no request haha)
In this thread, i'll try to upload my others Chaos Arena works in here. It is based on Taimanin Asagi game (or visual novel to be precise) and others character outside the VN would likely to appear since the arena is the 'main character' here.
Also, i'm not good at storytelling, sooo...
hqdefault.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The models and poses (some of the poses) aren't mine. Since there's so many models and poses i used in this work, i can't remember the one who uploaded it. I'll try to credit some of you that i remembered and please, if you find your models or poses here, don't mind to claim it.
Asagi Igawa, Oboro, and Chaos Arena by SSPD077 on DeviantArt
Poses by SSPD077 and redfield37 on DeviantArt

Chaos Arena : Oboro Breaks Asagi
oboro_vs_asagi_1_by_lesekesel-dc3jqlj.jpg

CRACK!
After the hard, one-sided match, Oboro finally caught Asagi in her hands. She start to put the defeated Taimanin on the ruthless backbreaker.
"Take this, Asagi!" Oboro said as she slams Asagi on her knees.
oboro_vs_asagi_2_by_lesekesel-dc3jqxw.jpg

"AAAAGGH!!" Asagi screamed as hard as she could as Oboro's knees hit her back. The pain is unbearable for her. Fortunately, her training as Taimanin make her still conscious until now.
oboro_vs_asagi_3_by_lesekesel-dc3jrin.jpg
Oboro smiled as she heard Asagi's painful scream, "It's hurt, right, Pig Slut Asagi?"
oboro_vs_asagi_4_by_lesekesel-dc3jruz.jpg

Oboro, enjoying Asagi's scream, gave a sadistic smile and said, "Now, let see how strong is the back of The Strongest Taimanin. Hmph!"
oboro_vs_asagi_5_by_lesekesel-dc3js97.jpg
"No, please, not anymore, i give, Oboro. I give up..." Asagi plea to her archenemy as she think in horror about what's gonna happen to her back.
oboro_vs_asagi_6_by_lesekesel-dc3jshh.jpg
CRACK!
"ARRRRGGHHHH! MY BACK!! YOU'RE BREAK IT! OBORO, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!"
Asagi's remodeled body, couldn't held back the pleasure from the pain, her pussy is getting wet. Thanks to Oboro's evilish power, she's now can feel more pleasure from the pain she receive.
oboro_vs_asagi_7_by_lesekesel-dc3jsts.jpg
"What do we have here? The pig slut enjoying herself? Did you just came, Asagi?" Oboro then laugh, "Oh my God, can't believe this. Guess i have to break you even more, then you can cum over and over. How about it, huh?"
oboro_vs_asagi_8_by_lesekesel-dc3jtbu.jpg
"NOOO!! IT HURT! IT HURRRTT!!!"
Asagi's mind's going blank, all she can do right now is scream and let Oboro enjoy her moment by breaking her body.
oboro_vs_asagi_9_by_lesekesel-dc3ju5e.jpg
"Huh? Did you said something? I can't her you before. I think i should push you even more. Break, Asagi!" With her almighty power, Oboro pushed Asagi's body to it's limit.
oboro_vs_asagi_10_by_lesekesel-dc3jusw.jpg
CRACK!
With the last push from Oboro, Asagi is completely broken.
oboro_vs_asagi_11_by_lesekesel-dc3jv5j.jpg
"HYAAAAAARRRGHHH!! MY BACK!!! NOOOO!! I SURRENDER, OBORO! I SURRENDER!!!"
Begging for mercy from her archenemy was so humiliating for her, but this time is an exception, her back was completely broken. As a Taimanin, this is her limit, but as a woman, she already broken from the start.
oboro_vs_asagi_12_by_lesekesel-dc3jvod.jpg
Asagi raised her hand slowly, she try to break free by pushing Oboro's hand. But it's useless, Oboro is far stronger than her right now and leaving her hand scratching the sadistic woman.
oboro_vs_asagi_13_by_lesekesel-dc3jw5d.jpg
As Oboro destroying her back, Asagi's remodeled body start trembling and she's squirting even more. But it's not just her pussy, her remodeled breasts, now is big twice as the normal size, start spurting milk.
oboro_vs_asagi_14_by_lesekesel-dc3jwgg.jpg
Milk spurting from Asagi's enormous, over sensitive breasts.
oboro_vs_asagi_15_by_lesekesel-dc3jwjp.jpg
The pain she receive became pleasure to her lewd body. It makes her get easily turned on and squirting.
oboro_vs_asagi_16_by_lesekesel-dc3jwom.jpg
Asagi tried to suppress her orgasms, "Ngghhhhh.... Hnnggggg.... Nooo... It hurt... But why it's feels so good? Must... Endure it..."
But it's useless, she couldn't stop her climax
oboro_vs_asagi_17_by_lesekesel-dc3jwwm.jpg
"HAHAHAHA I BROKE ASAGI! I BROKE ASAGI! FINALLY, SHE'S COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN MY HAND! HOW DOES IT FEEL, SLUT? YOU LIKE IT, HUH? JUST LOOK AT YOU, CUMMING AT SPURTING MILK EVERYWHERE." Oboro laughs just like a crazy woman. She's so happy seeing Asagi in a miserable state like this.
oboro_vs_asagi_18_by_lesekesel-dc3jx8r.jpg
Oboro stops laughing and turned her eyes to Asagi, "But guess what? I'm. Not. Done. Yet."
oboro_vs_asagi_19_by_lesekesel-dc3jxff.jpg
Asagi couldn't believe what just she heard from Oboro's mouth, her rival hadn't enough torturing her.
"Pl-please, Oboro... No more..."
oboro_vs_asagi_20_by_lesekesel-dc3jxrs.jpg
"Sorry, can't hear you. I'm busy destroying some useless, pig, masochistic slut right now. You can cum as much as you want right now."
Oboro raised her right hand and aiming to Asagi's unprotected belly. And then...
oboro_vs_asagi_21_by_lesekesel-dc3jybr.jpg
POW!
Oboro swung her hand and slammed it as hard as she could to the defeated woman's belly. Worsen the injury of the Strongest Taimanin.
oboro_vs_asagi_22_by_lesekesel-dc3jz1d.jpg
"AAGGARRGGHH!!"
If it's from normal human, the blows should've do nothing to her, but it was Oboro's. The evilish woman, her archenemy, completely broke her back and belly at the same time. Her mouth is gaping mouth, all of her air leaves through there, making the Taimanin having a hard time to breathing. Nothing she can do as Oboro start destroying her belly with barrage of punches.
oboro_vs_asagi_23_by_lesekesel-dc3jzs5.jpg
Another devastating blow hit Asagi's belly...
"AAGHARRGHH!"
oboro_vs_asagi_24_by_lesekesel-dc3jzvn.jpg

oboro_vs_asagi_25_by_lesekesel-dc3jzwj.jpg
Oboro sent another blow to the poor Taimanin's swolen belly. Every blow was stronger than the last one.
oboro_vs_asagi_26_by_lesekesel-dc3k015.jpg
The evil woman seems like poured all of her frustration to Asagi's belly.
oboro_vs_asagi_27_by_lesekesel-dc3k063.jpg
A minutes passed, still not stopping. Oboro is having her time with Asagi's belly.
oboro_vs_asagi_28_by_lesekesel-dc3k09h.jpg
"AGH--AHGG...UGGH--"
Asagi couldn't feel her belly anymore, the punches makes it swollen and numb. Even the oxygen start leaving her body.
oboro_vs_asagi_29_by_lesekesel-dc3k0f6.jpg
Oboro raised two hands and start clenched it together, "THIS IS YOUR END, ASAGI! GO MAD WHILE CUMMING YOU LITTLE SLUT!"
oboro_vs_asagi_30_by_lesekesel-dc3k0v6.jpg
"HHARRRRGGHH!!"
First blow's coming...
oboro_vs_asagi_31_by_lesekesel-dc3k1n5.jpg
POW!
Oboro's hand hit Asagi very hard, just like a hammer.
"OOOOOFFFFGGHHHH!!"
oboro_vs_asagi_32_by_lesekesel-dc4t47g.jpg
oboro_vs_asagi_30_by_lesekesel-dc3k0v6.jpg
oboro_vs_asagi_31_by_lesekesel-dc3k1n5.jpg
oboro_vs_asagi_32_by_lesekesel-dc4t47g.jpg
Oboro punched Asagi's belly over and over without mercy until the broken woman cumming very hard.
"AAAAAHHHHNNN!!" Asagi's body twitched as she cumming by the pain that turned into pleasure.
oboro_vs_asagi_33_by_lesekesel-dc4t9dj.jpg
"I-i'm cumming.... Nooo.... Aahhn, ahhh... Ahhhn... Pwease... Stohp... Obryoo..."
oboro_vs_asagi_34_by_lesekesel-dc4tagr.jpg
"AHAHAHAHAHA!! I WIN! I DEFEATED THE SO CALLED STRONGEST TAIMANIN ASAGI!!"
Oboro laughter fill the arena as she saw Asagi's body twitching on her knee, cumming and humiliated.
oboro_vs_asagi_35_by_lesekesel-dc4tbra.jpg
The crowd cheered for Oboro. They enjoyed the view of defeated Asagi.
I kinda messed it up with Asagi's hair, sorry for that :p
That's all. You can see the rest on my DeviantArt gallery. It's not finished there too but i'll try to update it frequently. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.