The Adventures Of Slugger Joe Chapter 1: Cassie Hemmingway (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
The Adventures Of Slugger Joe

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS FANTASY VIOLENCE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN!
BY SHREDHEAD

Cassie Vs Slugger

Slugger Joe was an enormous monstrosity and that monstrosity was walking in my general direction, i quickly made like a rabbit and scrammed. "Oi!" He yelled in his off putting British accent. "Everyone outta 'ere! This is me time in the gym." He moved his massive hands and flexed his 20 inch biceps. He wore nothing other than a thong underwear which barely covered his modesty.
Everyone fled except one, a girl working out by her lonesome. "Oi, Bitch! I said out" She looked up:

ezvtlTJ.jpg

She was doing push ups on a work bench, when the large man had the audacity to barge in. I knew who she was, Cassie.

"What are you doing Cassie? Get out of there!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Cassie just looked up once and continued to do her push-ups.
"What in the blazes..?" I said. Slugger looked equally as scrambled. "Oi! Cassie..is it? Do you want to get the shit beat out of ya?, now make like an atom and disappear!" Slugger said infuriated.
Cassie ignored our pleas and continued with her push ups.
Cassie was all of 18 years old but her body was conditioned, toned and muscled. I had seen her take on men and beat them to a pulp but Slugger was different he was taller,older,wiser than she was, not to mention he more muscle mass in his finger than Cassie had all over her lovely body.
Cassie stopped the push-ups and stood up:

5YhnmQy.jpg

She stood in a fight stance after wrapping two yellow belts around hands. Joe let out a huge laugh. "Oi! Chicky wants to fight me?, Get a load of this will ya?" He pointed towards me, i just meekly smiled. "What are you doing Cassie?" I said in a hushed low tone.

"Why big fella? Scared of teensie weensie me?" Cassie finally broke her silence but it wasn't something i wanted her to say or now in retrospect, i guess i did want her to say. The whole scene reeked off a cheesy B movie with horrible writing, then again i never was good at thinking this stuff up.

The big fella was visibly irritated. "All right then! 'ave it your way!" He raised his huge fists and took on fight stance of his own.

He rushed towards Cassie at some speed, he was way faster than i though he would be, he threw a huge punch aimed at Cassie's head which would have taken her head off. Cassie ducked underneath the punch and in one jump covered his 7 feet tall frame wrapping her legs around his free right arm, with her hands she grabbed his left arm and twisted both arms back in an incredible show of strength.

The misery on Joe's face was apparent, he winced and moaned as Cassie poured on the pressure, thinking fast he backpedaled into the wall hard, sending Cassie back-first into it "Omfh!"She moaned but held on. The big brute repeated it again and this time Cassie fell to the ground in a heap clutching her back. She had barely made it to her knees when Joe sent his size 10 boot into her rock hard stomach. "OOOOO..AHHHH!" Her loud scream filled the room. The force of the blow arched her body upwards and Joe sent an elbow right into her back "AHHHHH!!" She screamed as crashed face-first into the hard floor. Joe flipped her over and straddled her, locking her arms with his knees. He grabbed a handful of her beautiful black hair and lifted her head upwards. He rained punch after punch onto her beautiful face "Ahh! Ufff! Ooh!" Her screams of agony filled the empty gym. The last punch landed flush on the right side of her face and a trickle of blood danced down her lips.

Joe got up and looked at the crumpled female below him. "Right O! Now that's done!, time to take out the trash!" He picked her up over his head and mockingly bench pressed her "Little girl! time to go for a ride!" He threw her across the room to a row of exercise bikes in the corner, she landed with a hard thud as she crumpled into the bikes back-first. She lay in the heap of the bikes over her, the only thing visible was her beautiful face, her eyes closed as she breathed heavily.

Joe let out a huge laugh. "What's this then? Still not out! No matter, that only means i get to be brutal on yer ass!" He pushed the bikes off her, bent down and grabbed her throat. The sudden force of the choke woke her right up as her eyes went wide "Gnaaahhh!" She moaned. He picked her up by her throat till her legs were kicking uselessly in the air. With unnatural force he choke-slammed her right into the ground, she landed with such ferocity that a crack formed in the place her back collided with the hard concrete floor. She was now spread eagle on the floor and out cloud.

Joe let out a laugh "That's done, i think i will leave you there for a while!" He turned around started to walk. Out of nowhere and in great desperation, Cassie sent her arm into his family jewels.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Joe screamed as he went down into a heap on his knees. Cassie got up still groggy from the slam walked towards him and started raining punches down his face. Punch after punch landed with authority as Cassie did a number on Joe's face.

I couldn't believe it! The 18 year old was beating him down! "Ahhh! Ooooff! Fuck!" It was now Joe's turn to scream. She finished off with an athletic knee to his face that sent the big man down hard. She face sat him and grabbed his balls squeezing them with sadistic joy. "How do you like that? Eh! Big fella!" She mocked him as she squeezed again. "FUCK OFF!! BITCH!!" Joe yelled and bit her hard into her crotch. Cassie grabbed her womanhood and fell off him, Her body danced with sadistic convulsions "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" She screamed as tears formed across her eyes.

Joe recovered and stood up, His face a bloody mess and his balls blue. He was pissed. Joe walked over to the wincing female beneath him, he parted her legs and sent a size 10 boot right into her crotch. "How do ya like that, now eh?!" Cassie's face reddened with intense pain as Joe rained down hard boots into her crotch. Joe let up for a while as he tore her bottom off, he parted her legs again but this time flew up and sent a sadistic knee into her crotch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed as Joe repeated the move again. He flipped her around, grabbed her hair and set her up in a sort of doggy-style position, then proceed to rain down punches on her unprotected as he yanked her head backward pulling her hair. The pain on her face was apparent "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed each time a punch landed on her unprotected crotch.

He got her up to her feet, picked her up and held her in a bearhug "NOOOO!! AHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as he poured on the pressure. Taking a small run up, he ran her back-first into a wall and let her go as she crumpled down in a heap to the ground, her back was still up against the wall, her legs parted and her head turned side to side as she breathed heavily. Joe bent down and tore her top open. She screamed in agony as he twisted her nipples hard. "How bout it? Babe? Give up?" Joe laughed. The look of agony turned into anger on Cassie's face, with unnatural ability she jumped with Joe still holding onto her nipples and landed feet first behind where he was before, Joe went flying into a wall headfirst and fell down like a rag-doll out cold.
She looked at me now. Her body was angelic fully nude. "What's your name?" She asked in a confident, calm tone. "Max..Max Daniels!" I meekly retorted. "Well Max..help me get the big guy up will ya!?"
Slugger Joe came to in an penthouse or at least that's what it looked like. "What the..?" He exclaimed. That's when he saw her out on the balcony:

HoPDxix.jpg

The women who knocked her out was sitting there. He walked up to her. "Oi! What's the meaning of this? who are you?" Slugger shouted. She walked toward him in cold, confident steps. "Big boy! you have given me the best fight I've had in a while! I want to thank you for it" She bent down and removed his thong. She smiled at the sight of the massive manhood before her. "Now.." She said as she stroked his member. "Facefuck Me!"

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
Thanks Kragan..I have written other stories but i dare say they are somewhat uninspired! mostly because my command on English isn't that great, but feel free to browse through my other stories. Please keep sharing feedback too, i would love to hear what i can improve.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
No problem my friend but I have noticed a few minor errors in this story such as say he instead of her and what not which does little to detracted from the over all story and given what you have said about your command of English not being at that great I can understand why there are some errors, hell my command of English is not all that hot as well so I understand where you are coming from and like I said you are getting better so keep up the good work my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.