TERA Stealth Updates...Not Just Cutting Back on Nipples!! (1 Viewer)

Wiesiek

Potential Patron
NA version is not that bad. EU version is true massacred by cut and censorship.
This nipples seems more like incident in work - they are simply forgot remove it for release. And it was possible to slight see only in one castanic set.
I would like to see what they censored between alpha/FGT and KR OBT release. I thing there was few changes also but I lost all my files and ss from this versions :/

edit:

[SUP]2[/SUP] I'm pretty sure this one doesn't even appear in-game. It was used for a promotional video.

It's appear in game. Even in 2 quests.

But why she doesn't have destroyed armor in game same as in video? That is sad how they moving away from old game concept... :/

Last edited by a moderator:

infinity496

Content Creator
Well, if there is no blood splatter or broken parts on the armor, then it can't be the same thing. Even if the NPC has the same name, she could be wearing the normal player armor mesh.

Also, that GPK did suffer from both nipple removal and a loss in quality textures.

P.S. I updated the first post (a while ago).

G

Gandalf

Links to torrent sites can be shared via pm's for the time being.
I'll check with Admin on this.

O

oppaimcfly

Links to torrent sites can be shared via pm's for the time being.
I'll check with Admin on this.

I'm not sure if it's worth it at this point. I checked a few NPC's and from what I saw, the models breast edited out where the nipple's would so there's no polygons there and impossible for the nipple texture to show. I could be wrong so if I am, please correct me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aka Gambit

I really do not understand why they do BS like this on games...they should just leave it as is...or have an 18+ option that when ticked will use the uncensored textures.

IxFa

Potential Patron
I have not followed TERA news since the one month I was interested in the NA beta, I want to know if this lowered resolution is still an issue.

If they eventually added back hi-res textures, I'd like to keep them. If they are still lower-res, I very much want to upgrade from that. Could someone answer this for me?

pop1337

Potential Patron
Where can I get the full mod? Skimming throughout people were stating that it's supposed to be very large, and if I recall the gpks are much larger than the links posted. Someone recently said something about a torrent. If you exsists could someone email / message it to me (since someone said that you can't post a link to the torrent on the site). I have noticed so many low res npcs and such in cutscenes and in game that my eyes bleed each time. (I believe the original files will affect the cutscenes since the armor myu character wears effects them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.