Tera Mods - by MxJzM (1 Viewer)

caboom

Potential Patron
Thanks MxJzM!

Hm combat walk works for human but not castanic and elf, any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
Thanks MxJzM!

Hm combat walk works for human but not castanic and elf, any ideas what am I doing wrong?
Well, im using all of them and no problem...
Please confirm, what animation do you see? normal walk (remember you have to be in combat in order to see it) or just an unanimated puppet?

For those who ask about Reaper<->Elin animations, im looking for that but still nothing at the moment :c

caboom

Potential Patron
Please confirm, what animation do you see? normal walk (remember you have to be in combat in order to see it) or just an unanimated puppet?

The castanic and elf chars are walking normally while in combat, as if no changes have been done. Note that I replace the files in the PC folder directly, i don't use a _PC folder with my mods, and also I have your other mods, if that makes any difference.

AlexJohnson

Potential Patron
The castanic and elf chars are walking normally while in combat.

Same here with elin sorcerer. She just walks when I'm in combat... it looks weird tho. But the walking animation in combat was added directly if you check the first page. "School sit, Walk"

AlexJohnson

Potential Patron

For those who ask about Reaper<->Elin animations, im looking for that but still nothing at the moment :c

Did you find the reaper animations? Or any progress?

Mastah

Potential Patron
Did you find the reaper animations? Or any progress?

I don't think it's possible. I really think the modders on here would have posted it, ive been watching for the reaper swap forever now and im about to just remake my elin into a reaper. Sucks, I think it fits a warrior way too good. Tried to do this swap myself also, and im thinking it isnt swappable, it's coded into the elin animations as a whole. Which just means it'll be very hard to do and might come with major problems. Just what I think I know about this topic.

pop1337

Potential Patron
I would love to have a reaper animation replacement for warriors. I also love their stance / how they run / walk. But i know that's so much work. Thanks for what you've done thus far.

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron

:confused:
There are 3 emotes mods in the first post:

Elin - School Sit Animation v1

Elin - School Sit Animation + Maid Dance v1

Elin - Maid Dance v1

None of them is Maid bowing + School sitting :eek:

Scrolling down to the 4th post I see

Elin - School Pose
Elin - School Sit + Maid Dance + Maid Greet
Elin - School Sit + Maid Dance + Maid Greet + School Pose

I guess the closest thing is School Sit + M.Dance + M. Greet even if I don't like maid dance....

P01ARITY

Potential Patron
I am sorry if someone already brought this up and I hope you would still be kind enough to help me. I wanted to ask whether you could fix the missing idle and combat animations for each race when using the Sit + School Photo swap. Attached screenshot of what happens when I use a skill.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

CORRECTION: It's just Female Castanic, other races are working.

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20180118_185631.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20180118_185631.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:

P01ARITY

Potential Patron
Hello! Awesome work ya have here! I didn't find any bug with the animations. BTW can you make the reaper idle, run and jump animations for other elin classes? Thanks!

There's a bug with the other female races besides elin. You should make an alt char and see for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.