Tera 64bit Human, Aman, High elf and Castanic Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
These mods are for 64 bit TERA only!

No underwear High Poly version
Changes Linen Underwear (and it's variations with this icon
Capture.PNG
) for Human, Aman, High elf and Castanic to naked body. High poly version has models with much more polygons and AI-upscaled textures. Might affect performance, but it's very unlikely.
highpoly32.jpg
highpoly3.jpg

Download
Download source files (.blend projects and textures)
Previous versions
Swimsuit replacer
Changes
1662812472909.png
Radiant Beach Beauty and
1672661606854.png
Carnivale Torpedo to the naked body. These costumes have an adjustable chest size, allowing you to do this:

TERA_ScreenShot_20220909_191909.png

Download
Previous versions
High elf gunner armor replacer
A small proof of concept i made showing that nude body could be used as a base for any other tera costume or armor, allowing me to strip them of any parts. Changes a few gunner high elf armors:
TERA_ScreenShot_20220910_134951.png

Download

NPC replacers
Changes npcs to less-safe-for-work versions. Right now it only affects Velik, but i'll add some more in the future.
v1 Velik.jpg

Download
Monster replacers
Changes monsters to less-safe-for-work versions. Currently only affects Shandra Manaya and Shurian Summoner.
v1 Manaya.jpg
v1 Shurian Summoner.jpg

Download

Installation
1. Download and install TMM
2. Add downloaded mod

Universal chest size
Makes it so all armors and costumes are affected by
1664604190144.png
big breasts consumable item, allowing you to adjust the chest size however you like.
There a few caveats though:
  • This is a modified DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat file, not a normal TMM mod. Any somewhat competent server will not let you change this file. You can use it on your own server just fine though.
  • Most clothes weren’t made with this feature in mind – you’ll see clipping in some spots (it’s usually pretty minor)
  • Elin race is technically supported, but vanilla models lack proper bones and thus wouldn’t look any different. If a modder makes a costume mod with a proper skeleton (the one from pc_event 11 for example), then adjustable size would work with that model automatically.
Installation:
Tera\S1Game\S1Data\DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat – make a backup, then replace with a modded one.
TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_174230.jpg

TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_182321.jpg

TERA_ScreenShot_20220930_175557.jpg

Download

archive/deprecated mods

No underwear mod
Changes Linen Underwear (and it's variations with this icon
Capture.PNG
) for Human, Aman, High elf and Castanic to naked body. I've altered models to have some more geometry details aswell. No longer supported.
v1 cast.jpg
v1 elf.jpg
v2 aman.jpg
v1 hum.jpg

Download
previous versions
High elf base armor replacer
Swaps the base armor of high elfs for a naked body. If you wear no armor and no innerwear, you'll be naked too. I'll add other races and high poly versions sometime later probably.
v1 hielf armor.jpg

Download

Last edited:

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
Soo where are the mods for the rest of the races? each download link only has a gpk of 1 race
Just checked - first two mods apply to all four races as they should. Real Editor says that there is only one race in gpk, but in game all 4 are affected.

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
Hello

Can you please share the GPK files separately for each race please and thank you ?

Excellent work
What for? I don’t see anyone else making mods for these races, so compatibility isn't a problem and having a separate gpk for each race is a bit annoying to make and install.

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
What for? I don’t see anyone else making mods for these races, so compatibility isn't a problem and having a separate gpk for each race is a bit annoying to make and install.
thanks for replying to my message

And answering your question why I want the GPK files:

The reason is that I want to use them to edit my own Mods.
I want to modify suits and armor using the base nude body from their GPK files (mods).

I just want to use its GPK files to cut the naked body with some program and put it in some suit

share your GPK files please

GPK: Aman, High Elf and Castanic
separately

Angry Catster

Avid Affiliate
thanks for replying to my message

And answering your question why I want the GPK files:

The reason is that I want to use them to edit my own Mods.
I want to modify suits and armor using the base nude body from their GPK files (mods).

I just want to use its GPK files to cut the naked body with some program and put it in some suit

share your GPK files please

GPK: Aman, High Elf and Castanic
separately
You can extract one model from my gpk, so show me a couple of examples of taking a part of that model and porting it to another without causing any issues, send me a gpk with your results and explain the process. I’ll give you models and textures for other races if you do that.

E8dsora 8D

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
You can extract one model from my gpk, so show me a couple of examples of taking a part of that model and porting it to another without causing any issues, send me a gpk with your results and explain the process. I’ll give you models and textures for other races if you do that.
I have sent you a message

Check your inbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.