Tentacle Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

Bobert216

Potential Patron
I haven't found any so far so I was wondering if there was a chance someone would be willing to create a dialogue for a woman having tentacle sex. Willing or otherwise is fine (both preferably :P).

drackgod

Potential Patron
Bobert216 said:
I haven't found any so far so I was wondering if there was a chance someone would be willing to create a dialogue for a woman having tentacle sex. Willing or otherwise is fine (both preferably :P).

first you would need some tentacles in the game.
and NO that fps eating trash does not count.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
drackgod said:
Bobert216 said:

first you would need some tentacles in the game.

Faceless actually did make a mod that added tentacles (which I would use).

f93

Casual Client
Bobert216 said:
drackgod said:

The tentacle mod does lag like a motherfucker on older PCs.

Putting slowdown aside, any specific scenario you want? That's one consensual and one non-consensual tentacle rape dialogue you've asked for, which is fair enough. But would you like it in a fantasy setting ("Oh no, a tentacle monster, and I'm just an elf priestess with no way to fight it!")? Sci-fi ("We must make peace with the tentacle monsters from Futar-7, who communicate only through sex")? Specific fandoms? Or just a generic tentacle rape one with no real story behind it?

Bobert216

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Bobert216 said:
drackgod said:

The tentacle mod does lag like a motherfucker on older PCs.

Putting slowdown aside, any specific scenario you want? That's one consensual and one non-consensual tentacle rape dialogue you've asked for, which is fair enough. But would you like it in a fantasy setting ("Oh no, a tentacle monster, and I'm just an elf priestess with no way to fight it!")? Sci-fi ("We must make peace with the tentacle monsters from Futar-7, who communicate only through sex")? Specific fandoms? Or just a generic tentacle rape one with no real story behind it?

Ummm... Perhaps the woman was ambushed by the monster (Non-consensual)? Then she feel in love with it and took it home with her (consensual)? Sorry when it comes to stuff like this my imagination is a little lacking.

Mostly just dialogue from her as well as maybe some of the things she is thinking during the event.

f93

Casual Client
I just ended up going with a sort-of generic approach. It's posted in my thread, under Tentacle Rape. I'll see if I can write a consensual one later.

Edit: And I did, just so I could use the word Consentacles in a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.