Tekken series (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
And now Harada said that he will remove Lucky Chloe from Tekken 7 USA region version, seeing she got bad respond from the posts there. :jk:

If this happen for real, I feel bad for USA Tekken fans. I'm sure there are some who want to try, or ryona, this girl. But she may be removed because of some whiner, that may be not the series fan or even buy the game, or a troll or GamerGate person who feel happy in bashing any female characters in games.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I think Harada is trolling

he even went to say that he will replace her with generic muscled bald dude for western players ( he jokes about the typical male protagenist that is seen in most western games) so i am pretty sure he is trolling

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
he's completely trolling, especially given away after his comment about replacing her with a skinhead. i really don't know how it reached this point where people think he's being serious...

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Mmm, I don't really like that attitude of his...I guess when it comes to trollin', I like Ono more than Harada. xD
Or just basically Ono >>> Harada in general for me, heehee. :P

Mmm, Lucky's not really the sorta lady I wanna play as in Tekken, but hey, different types of characters is what makes fighters great, n' I think it'd be dumb if she got cut from any regions just 'cuz of somethin' like this. That'd be super immature. Just 'cuz gamer boys gotta be dumb (sorry, it IS mostly boys who act this way) doesn't mean the makers should also be dumb. >_>

TBH I'm not so hype for Tekken 7, 'cuz I like Tekken Tag format more, but I'm sure I'll play it when it comes out n' have fun n' kick some butt with Asuka~ <3 But really, I'm way more interested in the Pokemon Tekken and even Tekken x SF than just another plain Tekken. Guess we'll see what is different about it.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Oh for the love of... Another moe-blob. And she looks super button-masher friendly... can't say I'm enthusiastic.
Frankly I'd rather have almost any other type of character than that. Heh, I'd even take that "big bald guy" Harada joked about over another "super kawaii-desu" girl in any fighting game.
DoA's Marie Rose, SC's Amy, and now Tekken's Lucky Chloe... the world would be a better place without them if you ask me.

But hey, what do I know? I'm simply an ignorant close-minded American, right? :P

Cuntington

Potential Patron
I'm... At a bit of a loss...

Moe catgirl jammies-wearing with an irritating nasal voice and a style that looks like a weird mix of Christie and... I'm not sure what else.

God, those paws... Why Namco, whyyy? Are you out of ideas already?

onlinehero

Casual Client
She must be Uriko's sister from Bloody Roar.

Stage entrance animation:
kccUbdH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Seeing Eliza isn't in this yet, I think Harada just wants to try moe character as Asuka, Lili, Xiao and Alisa are still not moe enough.
That I think it's not bad since Tekken has very last characters list, and it's glowing every games. So the series may need big variety types of charaters. Two new ones before her are also in Tekken standard.

Aside from that, I don't like her that much, if compared to Marie Rose. She looks stone and her hair.... I can't bare that rendered hair...

C

crazyman

I actually don't mind the new character. Though I'm hoping that they add some nice ways to change her costume around. That's actually what I enjoyed so much in Tekken 6. I felt like the ways to change the costumes were awful in Tekken Tag 2. Very, very limited. The biggest thing I want to know is...

1. What will the new costume options be?

2. What new holds will be added?

I'm also hoping that they cut out the cheap bosses. With ryona aside I'm sick of trying to unlock all of the endings and throwing my controller due to a cheap boss or too.

As for Marie Rose. I didn't mind her too much. It's not like DOA ever avoided having a perfect ryona character in the game. I did love her school girl look. Nice and cute and perfect to beat up.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that Tekken 7 can add more options for the girls costumes and maybe even a new male powerhouse character.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I'm also hoping that they cut out the cheap bosses. With ryona aside I'm sick of trying to unlock all of the endings and throwing my controller due to a cheap boss or too.

Come back when you have played some SNK games. You will learn the true meaning of cheap bosses lol

I honestly never played with the custom outfits too much. Always loved Asuka's default blue overalls :P I am just hoping the game comes to PC since I can't afford a PS4 atm

mudball2

Potential Patron
I'm glad she's appreciated by enough people out there. Don't really understand all of the hate surrounding her.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
New characters revealed. Male and female :D

Josie who use Muay Thai like Bruce

Jin and his devil form.

I think Josie looks good and got some coll moves, but will be more happy if she's more badass girl the than cute one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I'm really liking Josie. She seems cute, love the moveset so far. She seems like a fair pinay replacement after Namco stripped Talim out of Soul Calibur.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
maaaaaan how the heck is Tekken 7 not OUT YET???
Does it even have like a release date or anything?
I mean not even for the ryona but Josie looks super cute and all but REALLY.
I just wanna play it. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.