Tekken series (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
they are not that bad but I loved the faces from Tag 2. They looked great and more realistic. These look too...well cartoonish. :(

maxmandude

Potential Patron
That's because they have actual cel-shading, it's a little faint, but most noticeable in the school at sunset setting. That's why the characters look cartoonish.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
No it is more then that. Here to give you easy back to back reference
Asuka_Kazama_-_Character_Model_-_TTT2.jpg Tekken-Tag-2-Asuka-Zelda-G3AR.png vlcsnap-2013-06-13-01h33m50s57.png

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Tekken site finished its vote of new character to join in Tekken: Revolution. And the first place is "Vampire Girl" who is sealed by Lili's family. I think she's quite cute :3
She will appears soon in the game.

Tekken Revolution - Vampire Girl (1).jpg Tekken Revolution - Vampire Girl (2).jpg

The 2nd place is good too. I doubt she will join?

Tekken Revolution - Female Tekken Force.jpg

Snailmail

Potential Patron
Vampire girl is pretty hot. Nice to see something new added to tekken, even if it's on that horrible travesty called revolution.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Nice, i love the look of the vampire girl. Is tekken revolution that bad? That will explain why there is no ryona vid of it.

Snailmail

Potential Patron
Nice, i love the look of the vampire girl. Is tekken revolution that bad? That will explain why there is no ryona vid of it.

Revolution as a game isn't horrible. I like the new faces on the girls, TTT2s faces all looked big and blocky, these look more delicate I think, feminine and such. Honestly, though, it's the unlocking characters and lack of practice mode that really drive me up a wall. The limited plays can get fucked sideways, but I really like my practice mode for just playing with character outfits and watching some ryona throws. Nothing like putting Kuma or Panda on defensive training and setting up their Bear Hug as the only move they use.

If you can past the lack of practice mode and the ridiculously innane character unlocking (and lack of the bears, those bastards), Revolution ain't terrible.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Revolution is a good game but I just disagree on the faces. TT2's faces looked much more realistic. These faces look to anime and too doll like. I like some character on the female characters >.> also maxman I still do not see how you can't see how the faces are sculpted differently. Your literally the only one >.>

Yeah the vampire girl looks cool...though I voted for the Preying Mantis lol

There will be a practice mode update in the near future so keep your eye out for that. For a free game it is a great title. Though I still like Tekken Tag 2 more both in gameplay and in how the women's faces are

onlinehero

Casual Client
Btw did TTT2 ever get those bikini outfits as dlc if you didn't buy the fancy pants edition? I still can't find them from xbox marketplace :O
Do they really not want more money?

droppingblocks

Potential Patron
Finally got Eliza in Tekken Revolution. Very nice ryona character. It's not shown in the videos you find on Youtube, but something interesting happens when you suck the life out of actual characters (not mokujin). 20,000 blood seals is a lot, but the Mokujin Festival is going on now. I was already halfway there and took me 150 Mokujin to get her. Good Luck, she is worth it! Hmm... I could use a drink.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ok, so I went back and bought Tekken 6 for my new PS3 the other day since it was really cheap and decided to dive back into it... Picked Lili and went online after getting enough through the campaign to get the two outfits I like for her (black schoolgirl outfit and the blue and white 'devilish' outfit), thinking I'd go about playing like I usually do. Some time later, I have a 1-23 record and can only concentrate on letting my opponent online beat her up for me.

I... think that itch is creeping back onto me again with her... I haven't been up on this for months considering how much stuffs going on in my life lately, and I've never gotten to the point of sacrificing my online record for it. That and while I like TTT2 and T-Revolution, I realized I missed seeing Lili squirm around on the ground after being beaten (both games cut the round and KO animations off incredibly quickly.) Oh, and the PS3 version lets me save screenshots of this, something I never had as a 360 owner?

Amazing how going back a few games can get you back into that ryona pace again full stop (well that, and my time getting owned by Shin Akuma as Athena in CvS2, but I'll save that for another topic...)

Last edited by a moderator:

droppingblocks

Potential Patron
Tekken 7 Location Tests start October 3-5 in Japan and will be streamed on Nico Nico. Not sure what channel, but I am sure Harada will let us know in his @Harada_TEKKEN tweets.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
After Marie Rose, Tekken got their cute twintail blondie :meaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.