Super Kinky Game Idea!!! (1 Viewer)

Miho

Potential Patron
Well everyone! I've had an idea for a game for a long time and I want people to help me create it. You play as a female teacher. Stage one will take place in a Japanese highschool. You have to escape from the devious grasp of the students... and teachers?! Yes that's right. You can get three game overs. Male and Female students will strip you piece by piece. When you finally get nude and you end up getting caught by a female student, you get tied up. You will get to hop away as a little mini game while the girls surround you. This game over will have them drag you to the mens restroom or locker room and gag you before leaving you there.

If you get a male game over... You will be teamed up on by tons of men. Now the teachers If they catch you they will begin a struggle where they won't stop and run after each cloth they take. No no they stay and completly strip you. If she wins the struggle over you she will gag you and hogtie you. Upon leaving you hogtied you will have another mini game where you can mash buttons to watch her struggle. As you struggle you'll see a group of students slowly approaching you. When they get you it will fade to black but then you will come to see your charecter tied to a chair tightly struggling and gagged in front of her class. Of course this is the game over.

So! Now that this has been said, would anyone like to make this game for me???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.