Super Deepthroat Characters (1 Viewer)

Page

Potential Patron
So I managed to find this pic of sejuani in SDT but I could not find the helmet and outfit anywhere ... so does anybody have it? Also if someone made dialogues for themselves with LOL characters and they did not shared them untill now please share them here since I collect them. I also colect Naruto dialogues, I have gone through the whole dialogues tab , so if you have not uploaded them yet you can uploade them here for me <3 . Also, the bundle on LOLHENTAI seems not to work, there is no way to download it so if someone has that specific bundle please upload them here, as well as a hair for fiora or vi (if you have them by chance)

Or some outfits beside Jinx , AHRI and Sona outfit :D

thanks

Attachments

• seju.jpg
    seju.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,416

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hi

The outfit is the barbarian queen (I don't know about the helmet).

I'm pretty sure there is already some LOL content on this forum, try the search function please.

And please don't attach any image directly to the forum (it's a waste of server space). Instead upload your image eslsewhere and add the link on your post.

Page

Potential Patron
Hi

The outfit is the barbarian queen (I don't know about the helmet).

I'm pretty sure there is already some LOL content on this forum, try the search function please.

And please don't attach any image directly to the forum (it's a waste of server space). Instead upload your image eslsewhere and add the link on your post.
Thanks for the answer. I figured out the armor too but the helmet seems to exist so that is why I asked. I will do as you say with the images in the future posts.
As I said, I already have the LOL content that exists on the forum, I was asking if someone ahs something that doesn't by chance, or some dialogue that someone created for himself for a champion and did not share :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.