Sunset Overdrive Nude Male, Female Mod (2 Viewers)

S

Scoobdood

If anyone has finished the textures for the bottom half of the female body could you please upload the dds file/files for it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I try downloading the file,and its fails to download when its done.

If you mean the file SunsetOverdrive_NudeMale+FemaleMod.7z, I successfully downloaded it.

Use 7zip to uncompress it.

Next time PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report specific posts when you encounter a problem.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

FireWizardND

Potential Patron
If you mean the file SunsetOverdrive_NudeMale+FemaleMod.7z, I successfully downloaded it.

Use 7zip to uncompress it.

Next time PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report specific posts when you encounter a problem.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
What I mean is when,I click download and google chrome is downloading it, the download fails when done downloading.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What I mean is when,I click download and google chrome is downloading it, the download fails when done downloading.
I suggest that you use a different browser. I successfully downloaded it using Firefox.

FireWizardND

Potential Patron
I think it may be because the author put it as a attachment in the post,and not as a actual download on the site like other mods.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Check your anti-virus documentation. The anti-virus documentation SHOULD tell you how to set up an 'exception' folder that you can download to without checking for viruses. If you don't want to set up an exception folder, temporarily disable your anti-virus, and then download.

You didn't say what anti-virus you are using , but the anti-virus software is probably what's preventing the download, since you tried to download using other browsers. Some antivirus programs will not permit downloading a compressed file that contains an executable file.
The compressed file has been on site for some time, and nobody else has reported your particular problem. As I said before, I can download the file;, there's nothing wrong with it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

FireWizardND

Potential Patron
Nvm I found that in the anti virus I turned off all protection settings and then it allowed me to download,thank you for the help and have a good day.

D

Dio_jpg

HELP!
When I try to install textures, I see this error everytime. How to fix it?
I installed textures before and everything was OK.
"NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll"

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
For anyone else who uses Microsoft store or Gamepass you might have to follow the instructions here to access the folder the game is in:

The manual hack worked for me - I didn't try the files.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
HELP!
When I try to install textures, I see this error everytime. How to fix it?
I installed textures before and everything was OK.

You have to copy the DLL's from the resorep folder to the game's root folder. That crucial part is missing in the instructions.

Leohast

Potential Patron
Hi I put DLL's from the resorep folder to the game's root folder but i have the same error that the one before me:
what i'm doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.