Stage combat (1 Viewer)

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Hello, everyone!

Today I want to show something that I think is entirely new (at least I haven't found anything similar) in this forum: stage combat.

Stage combat consists of various fights that are performed on stage by actors-to-be. Most of those that I find show some back-and-forth action between men and women but in my opinion they nonetheless have some ryona potential.

So without further ado:

In this one a man and a girl fight with long staffs and then they proceed to hand-to-hand combat. In both kinds of fighting the man clearly outclasses the gal.
She hits him once or twice but for the most time he is dominating her.

In this one the action starts at around 3:10. The girl has a real fighting spirit and manages to inflict some damage on her bigger opponent but he doesn't pull any punches and in the end she has received a lot of punishment and is left lying unconscious on the floor.

This one is short and sweet. Not much commentary is needed.

This one is a fencing match. The ryona content is at the end of the match: the girl, disarmed and defeated, waits on her knees for the final blow. I also thinks that she is very hot.

Stabbing time! In my opinion the girl sells quite well: she seems to express pain in a quite believable way.

I hope you like them. If you do, I may try to dig up some more. Or maybe you have some similar vids?

Last edited by a moderator:

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Have already seen/shared the first vid, and it's really really hot the way she just gets pummeled in the belly with slaps, blows, and everything <3

These kinds of videos were really hot back a year or two when I searched for tags like 'stage fight' 'stage combat' 'fight choreography' on youtube, but nowdays this stuff seems to be drying up =( And i'm really glad to see that you're keeping track of these rare ryona gems =)

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I have recently found an interesting youtube channel with various fights. The videos they have are not exactly stage combat (they contain some fantasy elements), but are really good and are performed by people who train fight choreography so I think they are connected to the topic of this thread.

Those vids are a part of a tournament in which warriors from different places and historical eras fight to the death. They mostly have back-and-forth action but the endings of fights are quite brutal and are in my opinion quality ryona material.
Here are the vids:

Also, the channel is preparing the second tournament in which five female fighters will participate. The winner is decided by popular vote so you can vote to see all the girls defeated with hopefully a lot of ryona content.

You can cast votes on their website here: R1- Vote

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.