Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nabirye Nwoso

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cualli Tecuhtli

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
SpICE stands for Spectrum International Counterintelligence and Espionage. it is my new spygirl comic. the basic idea is that the girls are SpICE Agents who perform various spy missions. unfortunately, the spy business can be very dangerous. the SpICE mainframe keeps all agents under constant surveillance. the mainframe can collate current surveillance data in order to produce a predictive simulation of possible future events. if a SpICE Agent appears to be in danger, the mainframe will generate a predictive simulation in order to assess the Agent's chance of completing the mission and/or surviving. if the chance of completing the mission is low, the mainframe will issue an abort command. if the Agent's chance of surviving is low, the mainframe will disavow the Agent in order to protect the SpICE organization from possible repercussions.

these are some samples from Mission001, featuring SpICE Agent Jiang Fang Choi.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 758
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 730
  • SpICE - Jiang Fang Choi.png
    SpICE - Jiang Fang Choi.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 787
  • SpICE - Dead in the Water.png
    SpICE - Dead in the Water.png
    887.8 KB · Views: 834

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Really cool concept eyeteeth, nice renders as well. I always pictured Joanna from PD in these kind of situations.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I guess im sorry for coming right out with it, but i hate the whole "spy, spy gets shot in a sexual manner" i mean, if they become spies they are likely to be well trained. I just dislike how bad it is "hey dude comes with a gun, and kill the girl, you are now sexual aroused" can't it be woman fighting other woman with swords?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
actually, most female spies are trained to use their sexuality more than they are a firearm. killing someone is very easy, but putting them off their guard and getting information out of them is very hard. if the person is a man and the spy is a woman, the woman can use sex or the promise of sex to manipulate them.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
I guess im sorry for coming right out with it, but i hate the whole "spy, spy gets shot in a sexual manner" i mean, if they become spies they are likely to be well trained. I just dislike how bad it is "hey dude comes with a gun, and kill the girl, you are now sexual aroused" can't it be woman fighting other woman with swords?
I kinda like the spy thingy. (Except the girl being killed).
But anyway, keep up the good work eyeteeth!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
preview of my next quick project, SpICE vs Agent Red: Crossfire. after this, i'll get back to La Mouette Noire.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 508

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Ok, now THAT'S more my thing

To answer what you said, true, they would be trained to seduce, but even medics are trained in basic firearms, so a spy would have the grasp on knowing what to do in situations, whether or not to fight.

I complain about the reality of spies training and ability, and yet, goo futa tentacle lesbian rape Succubus' are my thing, explain, haha.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i don't normally do much with largely-muscled women. i don't mind them, but they hold no overt fascination for me as they do for some. this, however, is a favor of sorts for Pumpmonger who most assuredly is a fan of muscular women.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Hostage

this is the first page from my new short SpICE comic, Hostage. Agent Shilpa Raavi is tasked with rescuing her fellow agent, Jiang Fang Choi. Agent Choi has been captured by the international terrorist Helena Brinker. faced with such opposition, Agent Raavi has requested simulation support. one of SpICE's powerful satellites will examine the various factors and try to predict the outcome of Agent Raavi's possible actions so that she can choose the best one.

this is one possible outcome if Agent Raavi fails her mission.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it is a hard decision to make sometimes. i like to show women being penetrated, but i don't really like to have to render men's genitals. and i'm not really interested in strapons or girls with penises either. :\

noice1

Potential Patron
That's a really strange expression on the nude girl, but I love that lifeless stare on the girl in the foreground. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.