Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nabirye Nwoso

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cualli Tecuhtli

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i only show images of when SpICE agents are in danger, but SpICE is a really competent organization and even a freelance terrorist as skilled as Helena Brinker must be careful not to be caught by SpICE's schemes.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

i am pretty happy, i have a new computer and i can render four figures in less time than i used to be able render one. my old computer sometimes used to crash trying to render just two figures!

mister85

Swell Supporter
Oh man ...I wish Jiang Fang Choi wore Raavi's suit instead. She looks like she'd definitely wear it better

jhlipton

Potential Patron
"...captors will most likely execute each captured agent... after inflicting significant physical and sexual abuse"

We can only hope! That's a HOT picture. I love the look of torment on each agent's face.

colvin

Potential Patron
i really think it is erotic when woman dies in shiny and tight suit like taki in game and nina williams,thanks for posted these high quality pics

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
then you might like this :)

this is art from a game i am working on called SpICE: Overwatch. it is sort of a strategy game where you are remotely assisting several SpICE agents with their missions by providing them with critical information. if you fail, this might happen to Agent Raavi!

B

blitzrunner

then you might like this :)

this is art from a game i am working on called SpICE: Overwatch. it is sort of a strategy game where you are remotely assisting several SpICE agents with their missions by providing them with critical information. if you fail, this might happen to Agent Raavi!

I said it before on Deviant, and I'll say it again...
"Not going anywhere for a while? Try a Snickers!"
except it shouldn't be Snickers.. it should be CRUNCH!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
here is another sample from the Overwatch game. unfortunately i have not had time to work on it much!

xzxw

Potential Patron
What kind of game is it? Like a choose your own adventure, or like a RTS kind of thing? I don't know how an RTS style would work though...

EDIT:
Never mind, I probably should have read your blog post first.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes probably i should have linked to my blog post about the game, it is here.

here is a small preview of my new SpICE comic, The Changeup. the mission requirement makes Agent Cualli Tecuhlti wear a dress. Cualli is a pretty tough girl and does not like to wear dresses, but it seems she is loosening up :)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
next week i will post a full 7-page SpICE comic featuring Agent Jiang Fang Choi! it is a commission i have completed, and the commissioner was kind and allowed me to share it. the comic is called Hot Date part 1 and it is already posted at my eroticillusions site.

Seth

Potential Patron
here is a small preview of my new SpICE comic, The Changeup. the mission requirement makes Agent Cualli Tecuhlti wear a dress. Cualli is a pretty tough girl and does not like to wear dresses, but it seems she is loosening up :)
She looks kinda drunk. I bet it won't end up fine for her.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello, i am working again. here is another sample from my SpICE: Overwatch game that i have not been working very hard on! this is sort of a new version of another piece. in Overwatch, as you progress in the game the missions become more deadly. so if you die in an early mission, you will get a game over like this:

but if you die in a later mission, it will be more like this new picture:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.