Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nabirye Nwoso

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cualli Tecuhtli

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Sorry, the one with the Sniper always wins, has the skill to shoot accurate and the smexyness to follow, Cualli Tecuhtli will win :3

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you:)

next week i am going to feature archive footage of a deceased SpICE agent. it is said Helena Brinker has killed 6 SpICE agents, this is what happened to one of them!

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Oh no, striped, tied down and at the mercy of a evil (Most likely) Lesbian secret agent who likes to kill other girls, whatever will happen? >:3

D

dotluigi2

James bond should remember to leave some of his get out of trap free cards for these girls. They really seem like they're going to need them.,

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Nabirye's current mission calls for something a little more subtle than the pistols she usually carries.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You're gonna make me buy one of these comics, aren't you? You keep showing her off, and I might...if I knew how. Do you have a website or something we can get these from?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
my SpICE comics are currently only featured at my eroticillusions site. i had not considered selling them as a comic, but if i collect the stories and art i have now it would come out to around 40 pages.

the current SpICE stories are:
Mission001 (Jiang Fang Choi, 15 pages)
Hostage (Shilpa Raavi, Jiang Fang Choi, 8 pages)
Triad Massage Parlor (Nabirye Nwosu, 10 pages)
Casefiles (Nabirye Nwosu, Shilpa Raavi, Cualli Tecuhtli, 3 pages)
Intros (all agents, 5 pages)

i am currently working on Rooftop, a 13-page story for Cualli Tecuhtli. if i wait to add that to the collection, i could justify selling it for $5 at renderotica (their minimum purchase amount is $5, which is why i recently increased the price of my La Mouette Noire comics to $2.50).

hm, i had not noticed, but Nabirye does get the second-most number of pages (she is in two of the casefiles). everyone has to catch up to Jiang, though, at 22 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

a new SpICE agent. i will probably not user her quite as much as the original four, but i have an idea for at least one comic that she will feature in. i may revise her slightly in order to make the scars on her amputated arm more distinguished.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
my updates this week are still for my Rooftop comic featuring Agent Cualli Tecuhtli. but i have also added a version of Triad Massage Parlor featureing Agent Nabirye Nwosu in which i have removed the interface. so to celebrate that here is part of page 8 from that comic with the interface. maybe this will convince Black Lion to sign up ;P

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
some older images this week, featuring the original version of SpICE. Agents Westin and Bower are not around anymore, i wonder what happened to them!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i borrowed a character named Warqueen from another artist named insectqueen, and brought her into SpICE.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
final frame of my newly finished SpICE story, Rooftop. the frame before this one is probably the goriest picture i have ever done!

i am thinking about collecting all my current SpICE material and selling it as an ebook for around $5. i think i would sell it for less but it seems many places have a $5 minimum purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.