Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nabirye Nwoso

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cualli Tecuhtli

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i forgot to add this bio picture earlier.

tumblr_lgq1qv7kMF1qbzack

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
yes, Agent Nwosu is Nigerian. Agent Tecuhtli is from central Mexico, Agent Raavi is Indian, and Agent Choi is Korean.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
African women are so attractive to me. Probably because of the accents. The one you've got here is sexy overall, though.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
a preview of my upcoming SpICE comic featuring Agent Cualli Tecuhtli. this is going to be a sub-image in one of the pages, so i thought i would show it here at full size.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
I would love to see Agent Nwosu gut-shot. Fantasy girls in pain is my turn-on, as are dark-skinned beauties.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i wanted to do a peril picture, so i took the idea above about Agent Nwosu being gut shot. here she has been pinned to the pier by a harpoon in her belly and left as the tide is coming in. i tried making the underwater portion distorted a bit, but i'm not sure it really came out right.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster

this is the basis for Agent Shilpa Raavi. her name is Reshma Shetty, and she plays a character on the show Royal Pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.