Soul Calibur V - Screenshots (1 Viewer)

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys!

I'm working on a ryona series with my original character in the Soul series (female ninja) and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you guys in hopes of getting some feedback in perhaps getting more ideas as far as being more creative capturing screenshot moments. Here a few shots on what the character looks like. Let me know what you guys think! :grin:

Illustrations:
hLC4dqU.png

hY3tVQJ.jpg

In-game:
mJdySyY.jpg
1vNqfnu.jpg

bq2agak.jpg

w00kFKZ.jpg

Last edited:

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Lovely pics. So nice you share! Id love to see pyrrha in her orginal p1 outfit getting the same treatment as this ninja got. and if pyrrha could wear the same boots as the ninja but white color.

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate
Lovely pics. So nice you share! Id love to see pyrrha in her orginal p1 outfit getting the same treatment as this ninja got. and if pyrrha could wear the same boots as the ninja but white color.
Thank you for the compliment!! Well since you requested I can definitely put something to work. I'll let you know when I have something in the works! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.