Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

silentsky

Potential Patron
Re: Some Costumes + Accessories

Calla said:
Renegade said:
Amazing imports as usual Calla 8). I like how the chucks look so realistic, how did you do that ??? ?

I used a good reference, I guess. :)

Also, one thing I mentioned before, but maybe I didn't explain it well. I'm using gradients for the shoes' color, and that may not appeal to everyone. You may prefer a more "flat" color. It IS possible to achieve that result with several colors if you mess with the RGB Sliders from the Loader.

With gradients:

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Some Costumes + Accessories

If it makes a difference, add a shift click listener to the highlight for toggling.

Edit: time for some more dev functions.

kenkol343

Potential Patron
all these were pretty great, i particularly liked starfire, miranda, and wonderwomen, all were drawn really well
keep up the good work

Mak

Content Creator
Really detailed work, and the added animations are very nice. If you add several cat tails to one girl it can be kind of hypnotising. The clickable butt made me laugh because of just the thought of it. It looks good though. The chucks give a nice touch to tomboyish girls.

Thanks for the mods, I hope to see more of your work.

R

rick410xx

Just tried out Cortana, and the transparency looks great and works really well, great work dude, can't wait to see the lara croft stuff!

Renegade

Potential Patron
Hey I downloaded the Cortana mod awhile ago but just wanted to thank you for it as well as all of your other imports.

Hmmmmmm...now only if we could mod him to look like master chief ;)

Not saying you, but anyone else can do it.

TheCount

Avid Affiliate
Hey Calla!
I just love the Chucks. They fit perfectly to some of my preferred characters (as you can see below).
Thank you very much for these... GJ

Attachments

• screenshot0005.png
    screenshot0005.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 549
  • screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    597.7 KB · Views: 521

Renegade

Potential Patron
TheCount said:
Hey Calla!
I just love the Chucks. They fit perfectly to some of my preferred characters (as you can see below).
Thank you very much for these... GJ

What hair import is that on the first picture? It looks familiar?

Tobi

Potential Patron
Nice job with Starfire and Raven. I think this is the closest I've found to getting her skin tone right. Half the codes out there just have her yellow or orange, but you got the tan/orange mix just right.

I am having a little trouble with Raven though. She turns 'white' around every thirty seconds or so, but I've sat and watched for fifteen minutes stright and having seen her turn 'red' once. Did I miss something or am I suppose to do something specific to get that?

Calla

Content Creator
Tobi said:
I am having a little trouble with Raven though. She turns 'white' around every thirty seconds or so, but I've sat and watched for fifteen minutes stright and having seen her turn 'red' once. Did I miss something or am I suppose to do something specific to get that?

I can't remember the exact probabilities, I think every minute or so there's a 70% chance for white and only 20% for red, so you just have to be luck. If you get the remaining 10%, nothing happens. It's completely random and you have no control in that.

Tobi

Potential Patron
So its completly random then? Figures, thats why I never get it to work, I never really did have much in the way of 'luck' lol.

Thanks for answering my question through, I wasnt sure if I was just doing something wrong or if the download was corrupt. At least I know now that it was nothing of my doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.