Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
I dont mean to be beggy and all, but i saw your demon wings mod and i thought it was seriously awesome. could you tweak it a little to make an angel wings mod? I would be so grateful.

Calla

Content Creator
Jrhonen said:
I dont mean to be beggy and all, but i saw your demon wings mod and i thought it was seriously awesome. could you tweak it a little to make an angel wings mod? I would be so grateful.

"Tweak" the demon wings to make them... angel wings. Sounds like making and entirely new mod. There are already angel wings on Faceless' thread <a href="http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=767.0">here</a>.

count said:
Great work on the chucks. How did you manage to put so much detail into them?

Calla said:
Renegade said:
Amazing imports as usual Calla 8). I like how the chucks look so realistic, how did you do that ??? ?

I used a good reference, I guess. :)

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Calla said:
Jrhonen said:

"Tweak" the demon wings to make them... angel wings. Sounds like making and entirely new mod. There are already angel wings on Faceless' thread <a href="http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=767.0">here</a>.

hmm. thanks i didnt notice that. whenever i searched angel wings i never got anything to i thought no one had made any.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Starfire (Teen Titans) /// + Miranda Lawson and others

ModGuy said:
Calla said:
I don't see how that could be related to X. Besides, Y is not really informative. Needless to say, I have just tested Z and couldn't find a problem with it.

Welcome to a day in the life.
Users are terrible with describing issues.

I'm certainly guilty of this as well...in my defense (sort of) I know so little that I have trouble describing the problem because I don't know what I've done. Like asking a blind man to describe the concept of colors.

poiuygtyu

Potential Patron
i like your mods but do you think you might be able to add the red glowing symbols like in the picture

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 270

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Some Characters/Costumes + Accessories - Update 27/Jul. - Korra

I agree!

And that's a damn good Korra!

Calla

Content Creator
Re: Some Characters/Costumes + Accessories - Update 27/Jul. - Korra

- Updated with Jack (Mass Effect) -

For now, this is for members of the Contribooting group only. I will release the mod for everyone in a few days (read the OP).

Going to make both of her "hairstyles" from ME-2 and ME-3. But until that you can use <a href="http://www.sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/398">this</a> import.

mike

Casual Client
Re: Some Characters + Accessories - Update 30/Jul. - Jack (Mass Effect)

Nice job Calla. You have a high release rate lately that's great :).

Do you plan on making a shepard armor ? I was thinking about working on it...maybe...someday...but if you're going to I won't.

My comments on Jack in the spoiler:
Four little things, all easily fixed:
- Her ass seems to become flat past some point
- Right boob is a little bit too short which makes a bit of skin visible when she's breathing heavily.
- A bit of skin is visible near her right knee.
- Might be just me or a flash player bug but the "lock" on her right arm moves on its own

Attachments

• screenshot0005.png
    screenshot0005.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 396

Calla

Content Creator

Mike said:
Nice job Calla. You have a high release rate lately that's great :).

Do you plan on making a shepard armor ? I was thinking about working on it...maybe...someday...but if you're going to I won't.

My comments on Jack in the spoiler:

Thanks, Mike, that was very helpful, you have a keen eye for those details. I will fix them for the final version. I just can't reproduce the last point you mentioned about the "lock" text. I also noticed some weird red stripes on her arms, most noticeable on Low quality. I will fix those too.

I have no intention on making a Shepard's armor; feel free to do it, that'd be an interesting "Him" to have (or did you mean for "Her"?).

mike

Casual Client

Calla said:
Thanks, Mike, that was very helpful, you have a keen eye for those details.

Glad to help. And that's probably the result of bug testing my own mods :).

Calla said:
I just can't reproduce the last point you mentioned about the "lock" text. I also noticed some weird red stripes on her arms, most noticeable on Low quality. I will fix those too.

It's probably on my end then, I see the "lock" text trembling. Didn't notice those red stripes though.

Calla said:
I have no intention on making a Shepard's armor; feel free to do it, that'd be an interesting "Him" to have (or did you mean for "Her"?).

I had Her in mind when I wrote it because your works are made for the girl. But both could be cool I guess. I found the few mods I made for Him refreshing in a way.

silentsky

Potential Patron

Holy smokes that detail... Nice work on that Jack!

Zyrell

Content Creator

Thanks for using my hair in the mod Calla looks great

Calla

Content Creator

Zyrell said:
Thanks for using my hair in the mod Calla looks great

Good job with the import. I only used it for the preview screenshot, it's not in the mod itself (wouldn't do that without crediting the author). Anyway, I need to sort out some issues with the mod before releasing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.