Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

Calla

Content Creator
Re: Starfire (Teen Titans) /// + Miranda Lawson and others

YipYip said:
It's a little buggy now for Miranda. When the guy cums there's a non stop stream of it shooting out somewhere.

I don't see how that could be related to the mod, there's nothing "different" there, it's just like any other mod. Besides, "a non stop stream of it shooting out somewhere" is not really informative. Needless to say, I have just tested the mod after reading your post and I couldn't find a problem with it.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
I don't see how that could be related to X. Besides, Y is not really informative. Needless to say, I have just tested Z and couldn't find a problem with it.

Welcome to a day in the life.
Users are terrible with describing issues.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ModGuy said:
Calla said:
I don't see how that could be related to X. Besides, Y is not really informative. Needless to say, I have just tested Z and couldn't find a problem with it.

Welcome to a day in the life.
Users are terrible with describing issues.
Hey Modque, something bad happens when I do stuff, fix it. kbai

Renegade

Potential Patron

Do the color sliders in the loader work for the cat tail Mod? If not would you be so kind as to make it possible? Again, love all of your imports ;D

Calla

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Do the color sliders in the loader work for the cat tail Mod? If not would you be so kind as to make it possible? Again, love all of your imports ;D

There's a mod (Register All 4 Hue Shift) that makes this possible <a href="http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1792.msg19639">here</a>.

DeathRay359

Potential Patron

Is anyone else having a problem with Miranda's hair? Every time I load it, her entire head appears as a "Load in MDT Modder" box. I folled the instructions to first load the body and that works fine, but the result with the hair is always the same weather it be in the midder or the loader. I am using the lated version of Modguy's loader so I'm sure that's not the problem. If someone could give me some help as to what's going wrong I'd really appriciate it!

Other than that awesome work! Have you thought about doing a ME 3 version of Ashely? I think you'd do an awesome job with it!

Calla

Content Creator

Every time I load it, her entire head appears as a "Load in MDT Modder" box.

Are you using the "Swf Mod..." option to load BOTH the hair and the outfit files? You should not use the "Hair..." option when you are loading hairs with a swf extension, or you'll get that message. The "Hair..." option should only be used with png files.

So, even though it is a hair you're loading, import it as a Swf mod, not as a hair.

DeathRay359

Potential Patron

Calla said:
Every time I load it, her entire head appears as a "Load in MDT Modder" box.

Are you using the "Swf Mod..." option to load BOTH the hair and the outfit files? You should not use the "Hair..." option when you are loading hairs with a swf extension, or you'll get that message. The "Hair..." option should only be used with png files.

So, even though it is a hair you're loading, import it as a Swf mod, not as a hair.

Thanks! Sorry, I'm new to this stuff!

Renegade

Potential Patron

Calla said:
Renegade said:

There's a mod (Register All 4 Hue Shift) that makes this possible <a href="http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1792.msg19639">here</a>.

*face palm* I completely forgot about that ::) thanks for reminding me Calla. What's worse is I think I have the mod for it already :P.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:

This error still happens?
Kona should really enforce a file filter here:
Code:
g.customElementLoader.hairImageFile.browse([g.customElementLoader.imageFilter]);

Because he isn't using a filter - we can select any kind of file as a hair - resulting in these mistakes.

EDIT: Loader now enforces a filter :3

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (30th Apr.)- Chucks (Shoes) /// + others

- Updated with Chucks -

When you load the mod, the shoes will have their default gray color. Use the Loader's RGB slider to change it, it's on that small panel on the bottom right.

One tip: if you want - let's say - some red shoes, you should not put the red slider all the way to the right and the green and blue sliders all the way to the left; if you do that, you won't notice the gradients. For this example (red shoes), move the red slider 1/3 or a bit more to the right, and the green and blue sliders 1/3 or a bit more to the left.

mike

Casual Client

silentsky said:
Nice job both of you, although I prefer Mike's version.

You sir are definitely a master of the good manners and subtlety.

silentsky said:
Speaking of Mike, is it just me or is anyone else unable to see his mods anymore on his first post of his mod page?

Absolutely not the place to talk about that.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Mike said:
Absolutely not the place to talk about that.

The loader thread gets generous helpings of random conversation.
Almost makes me want to begin separating comments from the download thread completely.
Like, somewhere only I can post like a cumulative FAQ that builds over time.

Then I realize that people don't read anyway.

Good job so far modders, although a number of you are disappearing.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Some Costumes + Accessories

Amazing imports as usual Calla 8). I like how the chucks look so realistic, how did you do that ??? ?

Calla

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Amazing imports as usual Calla 8). I like how the chucks look so realistic, how did you do that ??? ?

I used a good reference, I guess. :)

Also, one thing I mentioned before, but maybe I didn't explain it well. I'm using gradients for the shoes' color, and that may not appeal to everyone. You may prefer a more "flat" color. It IS possible to achieve that result with several colors if you mess with the RGB Sliders from the Loader.

With gradients:

Attachments

• screenshot_g001.jpg
    screenshot_g001.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 431
  • screenshot_ng001.jpg
    screenshot_ng001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 357

Tio Guy

Potential Patron

Woo! Some neutral looking footware!

This is one thing STD vanilla is really missing, you can have stripper heals or...slippers(?) but no regular shoes, trainers etc?

Cheers for these, I'll certainly get some use out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.