Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (19 Feb.)- Miranda (Mass Effect) /// + others

booster said:
booster said:
the ass of miranda is awesome! i wish this ass-switch option was available in SDT too :)
...writing this, i came to the idea that you maybe could create a mod just for a bigger (naked) ass? i know, there is already a mod for that, but the ass you created here looks way better
since you didn't even comment to this, I guess it means no :( sad, since the ass you created is really stunning

Miranda's bigger ass is part of her costume. The ass of the model is actually the same, but you can't see it because the costume is above it. But making a bigger, naked ass is a different thing. I don't know how to make it look good.

killington

Potential Patron

that ass mmmmmm i would like to back order a couple of those

Moremortal

Potential Patron

Calla said:
Is this what you're talking about Calla?

Yes, that's the problem. Take a look at the preview picture in the first page, that's the correct form. I was using an older version of the Loader and this didn't happen.

Now, I see similar problems with Cortana and Miranda too.

Hey there. New member, love your work. Imagine my frustration founding out that all these fine ladies of yours are far to strong for me. :D
Yes, I have the same problem that was mentioned earlier in the thread. WW's clothes also looks damaged when they shouldn't, as you self mentioned. I actually have this problem with all of your ladies, except for Honey Bee. Guess she's easy, huh? :)
Just leaving it for a couple of minutes, as someone suggested, doesn't work for me. I have to restart the Loader, nothing else works. I use v. 4.7. I'd try an older one if I could just find one, haven't been able to so far. I guess I'll keep looking, but if someone want to point me in the right direction I sure wouldn't mind!

I were just about to post this when I discovered something wierd. I found that the error has it's own sound effect! Every time I try to grab one of their heads it sounds like I slam my hand against something hard and unyielding. This got me thinking. Not having much hope it would work, I tried releasing Miranda's head, letting her set the pace, and it worked! She can move! But if I try to put my hand back on her head she gets pissy again. I guess you can't get these women to do anything they don't want to, huh? ;D

A wierd little problem, this.

Moremortal

Potential Patron

Doh. I just read a bit more carefully, seems I weren't the first to discover it works fine with no hands. I feel slightly foolish. :)

Calla

Content Creator

Hey there. New member, love your work.

Thanks.

Imagine my frustration founding out that all these fine ladies of yours are far to strong for me. :D
Yes, I have the same problem that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Weird, this issue (girl stuck) doesn't happen on my side. I try it with both modes, with hands on her head and with the hands free, everything is working fine.

WW's clothes also looks damaged when they shouldn't, as you self mentioned.

This is due to a change on the latest versions of SDT. It seems these mods can be adapted to fit this change with some code (I don't know how), but I don't feel like bothering other people with this.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
WW's clothes also looks damaged when they shouldn't, as you self mentioned.

This is due to a change on the latest versions of SDT. It seems these mods can be adapted to fit this change with some code (I don't know how), but I don't feel like bothering other people with this.

ModGuy said:
Due to the way layering is handled by Kona's costumes....
Code:
.|Her.torso.chestCostume
Is below breasts and
Code:
.|Her.torso.midLayer.chest
Remains above.

Just change the top line to the bottom line.

Calla

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
ModGuy said:
Due to the way layering is handled by Kona's costumes....
Code:
.|Her.torso.chestCostume
Is below breasts and
Code:
.|Her.torso.midLayer.chest
Remains above.

Just change the top line to the bottom line.

When I do this, the chest is affected by skin color changes. Is there a way to avoid it?

Calla

Content Creator

- Fixed Wonder Woman and Miranda's costumes -

WW's issue was that torn part being on top all the time. Miranda had some weird thing going on her right thigh.

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update (07 Apr.)- Starfire (Teen Titans) /// + Miranda Lawson and others

- Updated with Starfire from Teen Titans -

I haven't made a new hair, you have 2 options already, linked in my OP. The preview screenshot is using the static hair.

mike

Casual Client

Calla said:
- Updated with Starfire from Teen Titans -

I haven't made a new hair, you have 2 options already, linked in my OP. The preview screenshot is using the static hair.

Great job Calla :). I'm wondering how you can make her right breast to "go" under her shirt ? That would be useful to know.

I'd also like to bring to your attention two clipping issues.

The first one is easily fixed by cutting the breast component a bit because it's appearing while she's breathing.

Attachments

• screenshot4.png
    screenshot4.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 303
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 318

Calla

Content Creator

I'm wondering how you can make her right breast to "go" under her shirt ? That would be useful to know.

I just used the included code, nothing different. I'm using the latest version of the mods template, all parts are using the costumes layers.

I'd also like to bring to your attention two clipping issues.

Thanks.

The second one is something I've been fighting with for harley. The only fix is to make this part thinner or higher.

I noticed that but I ignored it. For this character, I've made this part smaller and higher than it should be to avoid the issue from happening with all arms positions. But I can't see how to prevent this with her arms on His Legs.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Add half the graphic to the top of the arm?
Add the graphic to a layer above the arm?

Calla

Content Creator

Add half the graphic to the top of the arm?

I tried that but the angle changes when switching between some arms positions, messing up that part of the costume.

Add the graphic to a layer above the arm?

Does that mean a new layer not created by the game?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
Does that mean a new layer not created by the game?

Would be written in AS3, not plugged in to the modder interpreter.

You'd basically target her right arm and then find the parent object.
You'd then add the mod to the parent object - it would default to a new layer above all other child objects.

I would assist but I've broken the loader and need to work on that.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Love the new starfire import Calla, I take it you are working on all of the teen titans costumes then? Also, do you have any interest in doing Tali'Zorah's costume from mass effect?

Calla

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Love the new starfire import Calla, I take it you are working on all of the teen titans costumes then?

My intention was to make only the two main characters, for now.

Renegade said:
Also, do you have any interest in doing Tali'Zorah's costume from mass effect?

Had this idea before. If more people are interested on it, I'll make it my next mod.

rle68

Potential Patron

Calla anything you have done has been great look foreward to whatever you do

mike

Casual Client

Calla said:
Renegade said:
Also, do you have any interest in doing Tali'Zorah's costume from mass effect?

Had this idea before. If more people are interested on it, I'll make it my next mod.

Not into tali and didn't play sdt for a while but I'd still like to see this import just because I know it will be awesome.

YipYip

Potential Patron
Re: Starfire (Teen Titans) /// + Miranda Lawson and others

It's a little buggy now for Miranda. When the guy cums there's a non stop stream of it shooting out somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.