So...How do I make her pass out? (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
eternity said:
I've never seen her pass out, and apparently, you can.
How?
You have to hold her head down on his cock for a long while. Last I heard vanilla SDT was around 40 seconds.

kinkman

Potential Patron
with Modguys loader you can change the breath settings via "Settings.txt"
make a backup of your Settings.txt then you can try different settings.

setBreath= (remember to remove the ;
passOutMax=
breathLevelMax=

i managed to start with her panting like a black dog in the summer sun with the set breath value of 50.
she never catches her breath. can't seem to find any combination of values to make her pass out faster though ???

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
kinkman said:
with Modguys loader you can change the breath settings via "Settings.txt"
make a backup of your Settings.txt then you can try different settings.

setBreath= (remember to remove the ;
passOutMax=
breathLevelMax=

i managed to start with her panting like a black dog in the summer sun with the set breath value of 50.
she never catches her breath. can't seem to find any combination of values to make her pass out faster though ???
I had a set of values that would make her pass out instantly and then she would never wake up. Pretty amusing.

stuntcock

Content Creator
How, I must know lmao
This probably isn't the same effect as what anonymous anonymous described, but you can tinker with it to achieve different results. These settings will cause the girl to behave normally (e.g. handjob, introductory dialogue, etc) until oral penetration occurs. As soon as there's any interruption of airflow, she'll immediately faint (and then never awaken, because the breath calculations are somewhat lazy).

SDT\Settings.txt
Code:
passOutMax=0.01
breathLevelMax=0.02
setBreath=0.005

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.