Skyforge Nude Mod Request (1 Viewer)

confusedpotato

Potential Patron
Skyforge is a free to play MMO, with lots of pretty ladies. And good character creation. Would love to see a nude mod.

gVrFubY.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I would also like to see a nude mod of this. I enjoyed what I played of it and it would definitely get me playing again.

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Throw my 2 cents in on this as well. I would 3rd this request as the models and character creation are pretty awesome. The gameplay is pretty good as well.

T

Taz_zack

Yes please i also would like a nude mode for skyforge its a nice game with physics of busts nude mode be so good on it

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Indeed this game needs at least slooty outfits. I mean those artificial lady's look already like some fertility godesses They need to look the part. Hey i said "godes" didn't i? I respect Lady's, don't you worry!

Larfly

Potential Patron
They use file checking before starting the game. Modding is impossible.
Can't that be circumvented by replacing the mod files after launching the game each time?
  • Launch the game
  • Mods are removed
  • Game starts
  • Replace the Mods
  • Play with the Nude Mods

slawdos

Potential Patron
Can't that be circumvented by replacing the mod files after launching the game each time?
  • Launch the game
  • Mods are removed
  • Game starts
  • Replace the Mods

You can try this, just add any file in game folder - 99% have crash. I can't check right now, because game not installed.

Felldude

Content Creator
  • Launch the game
  • Mods are removed
  • Game starts
  • Replace the Mods

If I would venture a guess the launcher program does a checksum verification on the files while loading them into ram for the game program.

Which theoretically you could inject modded versions into the ram, if the game isn't an elevated priority like CS:GO.

The method you mentioned would only work if the launcher does a checksum but does't load the files. Leaving the game.exe to load the files.

That would be rather lazy programing as it defeats the point of a checksum but I guess it is possible.

WenchRyder

Potential Patron
As far as a full nude mod, (which would be great) I am asking, nay, imploring, one of you artful modders, to make me a patch file to convert textures of Cryomancers dress back to the 'see-through' texture it used to be, and also a 'remove' underwear mod. oh, and one more thing, a file replacement for Footsteps sound effects to increase their volume by 200% if possible. Thankyou very much to any modder who manages to grant my wishes....{@,@} XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.