Skirt transparency control (1 Viewer)

vassili

Potential Patron
I've looked around the forum for a mod, but only found one for underwear and bras. However, I've noticed transparent skirts in some of the screenshots posted on this forum. I'm curious to know if it is an item, or is it an import for the loader?

Personally, I wish this was an option for all clothes items.

vassili

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Skirt transparencies can be done manually with character code on the Mod tab.

I must be missing something then, coz I haven't had much success using the mod tab in the past. I've only used it to import some hair and mods. How can I change transparency settings with it?

ModGuy

Content Creator
vassili said:
Faceless said:
Skirt transparencies can be done manually with character code on the Mod tab.

I must be missing something then, coz I haven't had much success using the mod tab in the past. I've only used it to import some hair and mods. How can I change transparency settings with it?

Format is usually something like "setting:r,g,b,alpha".

But it's ridiculously easy to do with a mod.
Simply target the clothing layers and reduce their alpha values.
Needless to say that this could end up with layered transparent objects - and that would look weird.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Or if you aren't using loader you need to "0" every 4th digit on the item you want transparent.

You can also make it less transparent by using decimal values: .25, .50, .75, etc.

And you can do this with all elements I believe.

Such as...

top:bikini,255,255,255,0.25;

bottoms:skirt,255,255,255,0,0,0,0,1;

So you can either alter a text file you have or generate one from the game if you want to change something already there.

vassili

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Or if you aren't using loader you need to "0" every 4th digit on the item you want transparent.

You can also make it less transparent by using decimal values: .25, .50, .75, etc.

And you can do this with all elements I believe.

Such as...

top:bikini,255,255,255,0.25;

bottoms:skirt,255,255,255,0,0,0,0,1;

So you can either alter a text file you have or generate one from the game if you want to change something already there.

This helped! Thanks a lot, bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.