Skirt Of Teachers (1 Viewer)

KurotoEregantona

Potential Patron
I need a skirt for a character like a teacher, in the SDT there are a skirt but i need one like this:

Side Image:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 214
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 182

Sukmeoff

Potential Patron
Oh, dude, absolutely. I've just been thinking about this as a mod for a day or so, then last night that movie "Love and Other Drugs" came on and I was too busy to change the channel and there was a brief scene where a hot girl is walking down the stairs in one of these skirts and that sexy white blouse that goes with it like cornbread goes with chili. And now I see this post!?

Second! But it's critical that it really hug her curves and be accompanied by a mod for the blouse. It would work for a librarian, a boss, a teacher, a secretary...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I figured I'd take this one on, because it seemed simple enough. It's a bit tricky but very possible (and nearly finished). Look for it within the week.

Mineur

Content Creator
dantethedarkprince said:
I figured I'd take this one on, because it seemed simple enough. It's a bit tricky but very possible (and nearly finished). Look for it within the week.

Will it be for the Loader or the SDT?

Synonymous

Content Creator
dantethedarkprince said:
I haven't figure the Official SDT template out yet. I'm still using Faceless's Loader mod template.
Lol I have the complete opposite situation. I can't make loader mods. :(

I can port it over for SDT/Loader if you want.

Shade

Content Creator
Synonymous said:
dantethedarkprince said:
I haven't figure the Official SDT template out yet. I'm still using Faceless's Loader mod template.
Lol I have the complete opposite situation. I can't make loader mods. :(

I can port it over for SDT/Loader if you want.

dantethedarkprince said:
Wait, you are offering to teach me to make Official Imports, in exchange for teaching you to make Loader Imports?

I'm seeing a bit of Voltron action here!

Slightly back on to topic, I'd love to see your Yu-Gi-Oh Outfits as Official Imports if possible! ;D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
This actually applies to both of you. Come to my loader imports thread.

Shade: The Yu-gi-oh outfits are distributed there.

Synonymous: I have made a Loader Modding video tutorial post at the top, to get you started.

Shade

Content Creator
dantethedarkprince said:
Shade: The Yu-gi-oh outfits are distributed there.

I know, but the outfits require the Loader, which gives tends to give my computer issues. Unless I doing something wrong with Konashion's official SDT and your outfits?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Oh I see, I read that wrong. Well if I could ever figure out how to make Official imports then just about all of mine would become Official...minus the hims. Kona has not made an official template that supports hims....or has he ::)?

Edit: Sorry this took so long. I had it sitting in my W.I.P. folder when I ran into my coding issues, and completely forgot about it. If this is what you wanted, great. If it needs to be a different color, or you spot something that needs to be altered, let me know.

blue.png

Ah P

Content Creator
I made a black skirt similar to what you're looking for

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3435.msg44882#msg44882

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.