Skin Tight Dress Request (1 Viewer)

lourod

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone could make this sexy dress?

25805_115296438496421_4294111_n.jpg

25805_115296435163088_7537258_n.jpg

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
I agree to the request. But it would be very great if someone could create such dresses more like this: GOOGLE SEARCH. In Game, the length from the miniskirt fits well, and also of optics from the biker shorts. But If someone could combine this with a matching top (like in the Google Search or the following Samples), then it would be Ingenious when needed to change the color.
It May also like to have something like the WETLOOK(Bikershort). Maybe like this here:
074T8100b-466x700.jpg

Maybe more like This, only in Wetlook:
oh_my_those_tight_dresses_part_7_640_27.jpg
[size=14pt]

Almost like that, only the shoulder freely:
oh_my_those_tight_dresses_part_7_640_14.jpg
[/size]

Hoping for Large agreement and even more on realizing this request!

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
I'd second any tight black dress that shows off at least 50% each of her tits and ass ^^

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
I just wanted to ask, if the Artists or other people like more Reference Shots for This Request?

superduper2019

Content Creator
I'm picking up this request, no further reference pics needed, thank you (Unless my result doesn't satisfy you ;))

Will be up soon (hopefully)!

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
So, since one Month there nothing happened? What is with unformatted SD-Card? The last time he logged was 10 days ago.

superduper2019

Content Creator
SDT-FAN said:
So, since one Month there nothing happened? What is with unformatted SD-Card? The last time he logged was 10 days ago.

Sorry, I had a lot of work lately... this request will probably be fullfilled later today... I hope so, and I hope you will like it :)

N

noobas

unformatted SD-Card said:
*Sigh* Request finally completed, hope you like it, sorry for the delay!

See my thread (linked in signature)

Any chance you can make one that's a bit longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.