Sinon Request (1 Viewer)

HD_Z_K

Potential Patron
Sort of new to the site, haven't made a request before but whatever, can someone make sinon from sao (sword art online) for sdt? if there's already a sinon mod can someone link it to me please, thx :smile:.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Mineur has already linked his hair imports.

SyntaxTerror created hair imports for Shino and Sinon (but not the ALO version).

There's an ongoing Request for the constume, but it has been dormant for a while.

I'll leave this thread as-is because it's your first post. Next time, please check the Rules - we expect everyone to Search before posting a new Request thread, and we expect each Request thread to include Reference images.

While you're browsing through Mineur and SyntaxTerror's threads, remember to hit the "Like" button. Show some love to the artists!

Moving to Filled Requests

HD_Z_K

Potential Patron
Mineur has already linked his hair imports.

SyntaxTerror created hair imports for Shino and Sinon (but not the ALO version).

There's an ongoing Request for the constume, but it has been dormant for a while.

I'll leave this thread as-is because it's your first post. Next time, please check the Rules - we expect everyone to Search before posting a new Request thread, and we expect each Request thread to include Reference images.

While you're browsing through Mineur and SyntaxTerror's threads, remember to hit the "Like" button. Show some love to the artists!

Moving to Filled Requests

ok, thx and i did search through at least 10 pages and looked it up to try and find it before posting so again thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.