1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short Film> Hereafter (2013)

Discussion in 'snyperhacker's video shack' started by snyperhacker, Jun 23, 2013.

1. snyperhacker

snyperhacker Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

2. MRoN512

MRoN512 Potential Patron

Great find Snyperhacker. I was wondering. Do you have any more clips of this time of scene, or know of anymore films/series that have this type of F/F scene that hasn't been posted before? Thank you

3. snyperhacker

snyperhacker Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Thanks, bro. =)

I've got more clips as well - from all kinds of sources other than TV and Movie, like Web Series, Short Films, etc that may not have been posted. I'll share them for sure, no problem.

PS. I just posted a similar kind of scene today; you'll find it at the link below:

http://www.ryonani.com/snyperhackers-video-shack/5057-short-film-my-own-private-demon-2011-a.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
  4. MRoN512

MRoN512 Potential Patron

Thanks Snyper!! I wish I was able to find these clips like you do. I appreciate the post. Can't wait to see more of what you have. I just saw the last clip you posted. Those types of scenes are the ones I like. Web series and short films I try to find those scenes in those as well. =)