[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (4 Viewers)

E

EcchiH

it seens that it still imcomplete, if for example you use allinone password, it doesent aapear doctor or doctor stage monster, but if u use swf player, and drag slowly the bar, u can get to the doctor stage

hum, idk, i think its complete, i guess the password now for complete doctor is different, i dragged a few more after docster stage and got all gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SirBert

Hmm, where do you fight the doctor?

First you have to use the SWF release (you can charge it opening the html file in the folder), then my assumption is that you have to unlock the 7th stage by beating the game once or twice... or you can insert first the "gal" password and, after, the "oppai" password that unlocks the doctor, the 7th stage and the third gameover.

The doctor is near impossible to beat until you realize that it takes damage even if you damage the "walls" that tries to trap you. So you have to aim for them, rather than for her and to save your bombs for when they appears.

oni-san

Potential Patron
password for the full gallery is "oppai"

O.o So. many. game overs.

Yes, I did do the game without codes. haha.

so. two questions for the general public; who has an uncensored version? and I challenge flash artists to maybe make their own versions with different costumes perhaps? haha. worth a shot, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pussay

I also beat the game after some hours, though I finally had to use an exploit (On the doctor level, if you click the gem you get a full pleasure bar, and it works even if the game is paused.) Kooonsoft did a great job of making this boss harder than the last, though I think there are a few ways it could be improved... for instance, the boss should slowly regain health while schlicking or gain back a couple levels if you blow her to orgasm. Too bad this is the last version.

Did anyone notice a bug where the boss became invulnerable under certain conditions? I suppose it might've been a feature, as she wasn't damaged when escaping after hitting her with her shield up. But it happened at other times too.

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
It is a very very hard game to get. I'll try to get it via a forum using PM's but i can't post it here or it gets blocked again. Need to find a way

D

dummy

It is a very very hard game to get. I'll try to get it via a forum using PM's but i can't post it here or it gets blocked again. Need to find a way

Please tell if you can find anything or not. I've been googleing for like an hour but no, can't find. The links are pretty much dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.