[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
In the Options screen you have three abnormal settings.
Spawning, Incontinecne and Futanari.
How exactly do I enable these abnormal settings during the gameplay? If I click on the icon, it gets dimmed, and when I leave the options, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Trigon

Casual Client
In the Options screen you have three abnormal settings.
Spawning, Incontinecne and Futanari.
How exactly do I enable these abnormal settings during the gameplay? If I click on the icon, it gets dimmed, and when I leave the options, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Those settings are on by default. If you click the icon, it gets dimmed and is turned off. (If you open the options menu again, those options are turned back on automatically, so you'll have to turn them off again.)

It is actually fairly rare to see some of those during gameplay. Here are some ways:

• Futanari: if you get hit by the Green cosplay ball (F9 in the Gallery), it turns her into a futanari during the sex scenes. If you turn the futanari option off, the animations are slightly different and she remains a normal girl.
  • Incontinence: This one is more common. If the blue jellyfish thing shocks her (8-B in the Gallery) and fills her pleasure bar up), there will be a brief animation where she pees. Similarly if the succubus makes her orgasm during her kissing animation (F6-A Gallery). There are one or two other scenes where this happens, IIRC. If the Incontinence option is off, the peeing does not occur.
  • Spawning: This one is very rare. Certain enemies, if they cum inside of her at the same time as her pleasure bar fills up will lay eggs in her. Afterwards, when she is lying spent on the ground, the eggs will slowly pop out. The green flying snake's sex animation (1-B Gallery), and both of the green tentacle's animations (6 A and B) will do this. I think the bee (F1 A and B) and other enemies will do this too. However, this is rare because if the enemy and the shinobi girl orgasm at the same time, it leaves her vulnerable (rather than invulnerable after a normal sex finish). If any other enemies are on the screen, they will immediately rape her before she can get up. In other words, what often happens is she will be on the ground, but another enemy will attack her before you see any eggs pop out. If you have unlocked the Gallery, you can easily see this animation by selecting "Egg"

That is all those options do. It doesn't make a huge difference if they are on or off. It just lets you turn them off if you really don't like those fetishes.

asa

Potential Patron
it's the best game ever

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

are there any passwords??

E

ekttob49

Hello everyone, sorry to be a noob, but I got the file downloaded, I extracted the entire file to the desktop, I've tried running the .exe and the .swf (which I can only open with IE), and no matter what I do, I STILL can't get the girl to show to up! I even tried re-downloading the file, but nothing works! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

F

Fire Blast

I really dont want to complain but is there a full uncensored version that will not be taken down in the future? It's getting kinda annoying.

ijama

Potential Patron
Theres been an update on the blog recently for shinobi girl. (Not sure of the version number as of now) but on his blog he posted a picture showing new game over screens and I think something was added to the gallery

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Theres been an update on the blog recently for shinobi girl. (Not sure of the version number as of now) but on his blog he posted a picture showing new game over screens and I think something was added to the gallery
Oo you're right, hope for someone to post this update soon :)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
From his latest post, the new update will include: (not 100% accurate k) :3
-5 Game over scenes
-Add "save" feature
-Some changes in Gallery (ejaculation pattern in auto mode)
-Minor colors change for certain enemies
The author also mentioned about adding new enemies, but they won't be on this new update. (that means there will be more updates in the future I hope).
The DLsite hasn't updated the game to latest version yet, so don't get too excited. :3
The author also said the game price were intended to be 1500 yen instead of 2000, but uurrghh.. I don't know. X3

Last edited by a moderator:

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Hmm Gallery wise what has been changed is that there is an auto option for speed, 5 new game over screens featuring the hands, the ork, slime, horse machine (don't know the proper name for it), and succubus. You can also change up the eyes a bit on the game over screens and also toggle her purple stockings on and off for the 5 new game overs. The new screens are pretty nice, wondering if the author plans to give game over screens to more of the monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.