[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

D

dummy

Anyway. Does anyone know that in option mode. What is the "Incontinence" and "Spawning" function? Still have no clue. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dummy

I believe that the password "oppai" only unlock the gallery+ though. So you need to use "nd" "bi" or "thanks" if you want to use all of them.

D

dummy

Wow, they just finished Shinobi Girl and they start the next one. How good is that? Looking forward to it!

oni-san

Potential Patron
after reading the latest blog post, the game is up to 2.05. would anyone happen to have a mediafire for that as well? ah. and a translation as to what was added as well?

F

Fire Blast

Is there actually an uncensored version of 2.0? I would appreciate it if someone could post the link.

A

Amon

hey guys, first time poster with a problem

basically, whenever I try to run the game(tried multiple versions, multiple downloads, multiple paths etc) the girl is invisible... I can walk right, but whenever I press any action button, the screen stops moving... enemies just fly past the screen, not even interacting with the invisible girl

any idea how to fix this? thanks.

C

Cattyone

For some reason when I click on the Download button for the 2.04 link, it just does nothing. Are there any alternative download sites available? If not, any help with downloading would be much appreciated!

F

Fire Blast

hey guys, first time poster with a problem

basically, whenever I try to run the game(tried multiple versions, multiple downloads, multiple paths etc) the girl is invisible... I can walk right, but whenever I press any action button, the screen stops moving... enemies just fly past the screen, not even interacting with the invisible girl

any idea how to fix this? thanks.

You have to extract all the content of the folder and move it to somwhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.