[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

G

geez

I need help. I downloaded the game and everything worked fine. Whenever I open the game a window appears for a short period of time and than disappears again. Can anybody help?

D

dummy

What? 1.85 is out?? I dunno about this, the latest update on their site (KooooN Soft) is still 1.80.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
For all, it seems Kooonsoft has again planed an update on the game for somewhere in January next year. For all who are interrested, here is the link to the jap blog entry:
KooooNSoft

When i read it correct, than it seems, like they will ad another endboss, called doctor. Anyone is free to correct this, if something is wrong.

D

dummy

Nice to know that they're working on more updates! This is one of the game that I really look forward to more update. :D

D

danneh453

Can anyone help me to download (to get) the 1.8 version? or whatever the latest version is?
I've tried and tried and tried... torrents arent working.. or im just not understanding them. I have a previous one. But it was a RAR file, and i don't even remember how i got it because it was some random one off of google.
I'd really appreciate some one on one help. step by step... i've tried for hours with no avail to get this newer one. and the new "game over" scene, with the pink tentacle on "swfchan" (that version is glitched as well) is taunting the hell out of me,

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
^It sounds like you just got a bad link ; these things happen on the internet. Nothing you can do about that other than to try and search for another link.

ijama

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me to download (to get) the 1.8 version? or whatever the latest version is?
I've tried and tried and tried... torrents arent working.. or im just not understanding them. I have a previous one. But it was a RAR file, and i don't even remember how i got it because it was some random one off of google.
I'd really appreciate some one on one help. step by step... i've tried for hours with no avail to get this newer one. and the new "game over" scene, with the pink tentacle on "swfchan" (that version is glitched as well) is taunting the hell out of me,

Use the link provided by dummy, it should still work. The post that has Nipah.rar in it.

---------- Post added 01-13-2012 at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-11-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

sorry for double post, but on the blog, i saw a new picture of a rape animation that you guys might want to check out

D

dummy

It seems Koonsoft's still working more on the game. Which I'd say it's a really good thing. :D

oni-san

Potential Patron
Oh man. just read the article on the "doctor" character, and i'm...apprehensive to say the least. This game has yet to fail me in quality and quantity, and I don't expect it to now <3

Y

yfox1122

I'm new here and need help....The download link is fully unavailable now!The link is being blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.