[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry to post again after only 4 days, but I'm still unable to make the download work. Clicking the download button does absolutely nothing, and I've tried getting back to the page in multiple manners to see if that had any effect, to no avail.
Have you enabled scripts? The site, like many other file sharing sites, doesn't work if you block scripts, e.g. with NoScript for FireFox.

C

Cattyone

Have you enabled scripts? The site, like many other file sharing sites, doesn't work if you block scripts, e.g. with NoScript for FireFox.

They are enabled; I usually use noscript on my computers, but I usually leave scripts on with the computer I download with. Just to be sure I double-checked, and they are indeed enabled and the download icon still does not work. Thank you for the response!

EDIT: Okay, finally got the download to work, but now after extracting all the files, I'm unable to run the game. The usual flash file to play it is missing from the folder, and only the shockwave flash object file is there, but unusable. Do I need a .swf player to play 2.04, or is there another issue at play?

Last edited by a moderator:

ijama

Potential Patron
How to fix invisible girl. XC

Ok, when you guys downloaded it as a RAR file, did you download it with your unicode as japanese? And when you unzipped it was it still in japanese unicode? (To be honest I'm not entirely sure if it is necessary but you never know)
Also, i went to options during one of the runs (it says options at the top right corner) and then i think i changed the quality and it made her appear. Try changing the quality or mess around in the options it might do something.

ijama

Potential Patron
Well according to the english version, the 3 abnormal options go in the order of spawning, incontinence, and futanari. As to what they do... I'm not sure, but im assuming they blur it out

C

Celesian

Hello peeps! I'm new to the site, and I hope I am able to post here o.O. I read the FAQ and all but no where do I see a requirement number of posts to post here so I will post here.

Anyways, I got the game, but when I turn it on via IE (since for some reason a flash player, it bugs out sometimes), for some reason the girl is invisible...now I know someone managed to fix this issue, but exactly how did you fix it if you can please explain o.o

Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Never mind, I figured it out.

For those who are wondering and for those who will in the future, all you have to do is fully unpackage everything that is in the RAR download and than open via IE for the girl to appear, otherwise it wont work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.