Shera L. Greenwood from How Not to Summon a Demon Lord/Isekai Mao to Shokan Shojo no Dorei Majutsu (1 Viewer)

Dazoobie

Potential Patron
Oh my, I would never had thought that I would make a request on this forum. I must be moving up in the world of sexual desire.

Now, let me throw the three best things right at your face for such an underrated anime girl from an underrated moe anime film.

This is to help you get a better picture at how I view pure beauty.

Ill make sure it is least annoying as possible.

It will be worth it for the result of this product I promise. admins mercy.

First!

1-387712090.png

Ears! They are long and droopy! The elf heritage is that of an elegant thing that steals a mans desires, and the droop only accentuates her innocence!

I recommend that you put in the droopy ears along with the hair.

I also please do not recommend having the slave collar as a part of the hair mod as well, there is a mod for that.

Second!

Ankles and feet!

The angelic thin ankles are that of a women's, but the feet look like they are built for woodland prowess!

And I already have this covered. Behold!

Mynxie Body
Mynxie Body

The body also acts as an identical replica of what her form looks like in the anime! Sweet!

THIRD!
47d40-40606911_227233378142281_7719157580785778688_n.jpg

Boobs! Wow, that is, umm.. Wow.

On to the main topic now.

The first picture was the real reference picture, however I believe it is important to examine the details to truly replicate our fantasized women.

if you need more reference pictures, here are a few more to attempt to fill in the "lack of the longer hair section of the first picture

Btw, the first picture below may yield a better looking long hair compared to the second one if you get rid of that stray strand of hair flipping way too high

maxresdefault.jpg

39940887_548473415582881_3734997525896101888_n.jpg

Let me know if you need more reference pictures, and I will look for more.

PS.
With a background of the shows inn room, maybe on top of the bed, this would become one of the hottest things in sdt i am predicting. Raise awareness boyos!

otaku guy

Casual Client
I hear what you're saying... I'm intrigued... I'm tempted...…… I'm in.

Give me a few days.

Last edited:

Dazoobie

Potential Patron
Stupendous! I may be able to work with this! And not for the reason you may think. At least, not right now.

You all will be well rewarded.

Time is relative. That's why patience is considered a virtue.

So, heed my words. Perfectionism is a cruel, unforgiving mistress that most can never get close too.

But with enough respect, understanding, and nurturing, she will cooperate.

After that, you must hear her call, and she will reward you well.

Edit: In case you did not know, I am sadly garbage when it comes to painting, drawing, or editing of any imagery. I just do not possess the experience, knowledge, or expertise in the field of hair mods. I can make an amazing body code however.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.