SFV Ryona! (1 Viewer)

Player_20

Club Regular
Not entirely sure where animated files go. So I will put it here for now.

Air grab small.png Hooligan Grab small.png Roundhouse small.png
If the picture is frozen and NOT animated, swap to firefox to view the apng file.
For people who don't want to use firefox ever in their life, you can try XnViewMP, it is the best image viewing program there is and supports just about every format.

The reason I chose to use apng is because it's not lossy(pixelated with color blurs).
The apng files have been scaled down by more than half!
You can download the full sized ones at the link below.
MediaFire
The .rar files contain EVERY single frame of the animation as a separate still image for those who want to pick out their favorites.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Now we're getting a little somewhere, Capcom. I was fully expecting Balrog/Boxer and was pleasantly surprised. Sorta interesting that they took the schoolgirl outfit from the last game and ninja'd it up for a main outfit but since that's usually my fave look for girls I'll take it. Wish there was a way to play without the mask but I doubt it. Hope she has some great damaged/stun/KO'd animations too. (Still waiting patiently somewhere in 2017 for Sakura... but I'm in no hurry.)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ehhh not a fan of the push for schoolgirl looks like why is Karen still dressed like one isn't she an adult now?

Ibuki is in college so I guess that's fine but goddamn I hope Sakura's outfit is different for once.

Of course we will get non schoolgirl outfits for them so that's fine. I really liked the alt costumes for Sakura and Ibuki in SF4.
They had a couple with Ibuki not wearing her mask so I'm sure we'll get one.

I wonder if she releases tomorrow??? I heard the update is supposed to happen before the end of May?
Ummmm there's not much time for that. xD
I've been doing a bit of Senran Kagura ryona vids but if Ibuki releases I will be dropping what I am doing to do that huehue.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Truth be told, Karin's default outfit just has a vauge resemblance to her old Alpha 3 school uniform. It's really more in line of Lili's default now if you really look at it. However, on the case for Ibuki, leave it to Capcom to be incompetent as hell not saying anything about delaying her appearance in May until the damn end of JUNE... Seriously, I try to like this game but they literally give me every excuse in the book to keep saying this game was a mistake with all this unfinished and delay work, no matter how good the ryona is... *sigh* That's OK, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator comes out on the 7th and I've been waiting for Jam Kurandoberi for a LONG time, so I'll be 'busy' with that inn the meantime...

...and once KOF 14 comes out... whoa boy... Hehe.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Truth be told, Karin's default outfit just has a vauge resemblance to her old Alpha 3 school uniform. It's really more in line of Lili's default now if you really look at it. However, on the case for Ibuki, leave it to Capcom to be incompetent as hell not saying anything about delaying her appearance in May until the damn end of JUNE... Seriously, I try to like this game but they literally give me every excuse in the book to keep saying this game was a mistake with all this unfinished and delay work, no matter how good the ryona is... *sigh* That's OK, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator comes out on the 7th and I've been waiting for Jam Kurandoberi for a LONG time, so I'll be 'busy' with that inn the meantime...

...and once KOF 14 comes out... whoa boy... Hehe.
Yea, wondering if there's gonna be ryona I like in KOF14.

Oh man Capcom. -_-
SF5 has a lot of good things going but they're not doing the best work with how it is put out there or communication with fans.
And like what ELSE are they working on that is keeping them so busy huh?

Lycan

Casual Client
Would it be possible to get a video of all the stage transitions done to Chun-Li's default/classic qipao costume?

I haven't been able to find a video of that anywhere. It's all alt costumes it seems.

D

Deleted member 31

Would it be possible to get a video of all the stage transitions done to Chun-Li's default/classic qipao costume?

I haven't been able to find a video of that anywhere. It's all alt costumes it seems.
did you end up finding a video of this? If not, I could probably do this

Player_20

Club Regular

Ah, sorry for super late reply, I did not have my own thread on watch.
The reason I only do the alt costume is because it already exists for the default costume.

edit - or in this case, I expected it to exist eventually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.