Sequences of text, like finishes but for other stuff (1 Viewer)

Leela

Potential Patron
Is there a way you can add other counters besides "Finishes##". So for example she becomes more used to the taste of cum with each cum_in_mouth. Basically going form "eeew gross" to "mmm feed me more candy" with a bunch of steps in between?

Maybe keep track of deepthroats so you can modify the text and have her stop saying lines that area like "almost there" or "I went a bit further".

Actually as I think about it I kind of wish Kona would make a way to have sequences of lines for certain functions. It would stop repeating so much and you could have a logical progression. Like a sequence of first_throat that goes from "ohmygod did it like go down my throat!" To "I almost took the whole thing". Even as simple as from "I can't take it" to "I can take it all!"

Any way ... sequences ... besides finishes ... is there a way?

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Leela said:
Any way ... sequences ... besides finishes ... is there a way?

As for now, You can only emulate sequences by using mood changes and calling lines by mood.. like:

swallow:"Yuck.. that tastes awfull.."{"mood":"Normal"}
swallow:"Hmm.. ain't that bad... got some more?"{"mood":"Happy]}
swallow:"YES.. fill my stomach with loads of that tasty cum of Yours!!!!"{"mood":"Ahegao"}

Of course You'd have to set triggers for the mood changes in other lines to make this work..

So yes, with the new version it IS possible to change her mood from angry at first to eager (Ahegao) in the end (or vice versa..)

Too bad it doesn't work with 1st throat or 1st Deep throat, though :( - but You can emulate that, by adding the mood calls to other triggers, like vigorous..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.