SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS - Nipples Exist Edition - (2 Viewers)

E

Ephemeral

So ummm, sorry for being a newbie at this, but how do you use the mod? I have no idea where to start.

JordyT1998

Potential Patron
Greetings everyone, I've been here lurking for the past week or so and I started this project so I guess I could at least share it! It is a .CAT repack of Nipples Exist so that all you fine people can stop struggling with uMod. I made two versions a .ZIP file for those who want to do it manually, and an .MSI file for those who just can't computer well, but want to enjoy this mod.

And at that, do so! Enjoy!
umm there's a problem with one of the girls... I wasn't able to test other girls that might have had this problem but for right now without knowing the 3rd academy (locked girls) that's the only girl that has this issue, I'm using your version

Attachments

• 20160706130838_1.jpg
    20160706130838_1.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 15,761

MisterAlex

Potential Patron
I learned of this mod because I found it ported to the Vita version of the game. I hope that was done with your approval, and thanks for the work that's gone into it. =)

What file(s) would I need to grab from my original game's files if I wanted to revert to the original title screen (or even edit it further)?

JordyT1998

Potential Patron
I learned of this mod because I found it ported to the Vita version of the game. I hope that was done with your approval, and thanks for the work that's gone into it. =)

What file(s) would I need to grab from my original game's files if I wanted to revert to the original title screen (or even edit it further)?
Refer to the files in the Zip, use the version I quoted above your comment, you don't need uMod to use the Nude Mod (haha, that rhymed!)
Note: the creator of the game wanted people that mod the games to mod it.
Note 2: the Vita version came out in 2015 and it was ported to PC earlier then being on Steam
Note 3: take the uMod items that the OP posted and buy uMod, it's the only way, I think.
Edit: added more words to my original comment

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
You don't need to buy uMod. It is free. If you paid for it you probably got scammed.
MisterAlex is referring to the nude mod for the Vita version that is new and based on this mod and others like it that is shared here and other mod forums. I believe consent was given on another forum, possibly LL but I can't remember.

The Vita modding is actually fairly recent development, on the vita homebrew scene. I'm excited it is picking up momentum as I have DOAX3 on Vita as well. Less excited as it has lead to piracy already which is what drove a lot of devs away from PSP later in its life and many were concerned a repeat would happen with Vita. Time will tell I guess.

MisterAlex

Potential Patron
Right, I'm looking at messing around with the files in my own game, but I'm not sure what to do with these .cat and .gxt files that are in the .cpk archives. I've got my own dumped game (so the original files), but since I can't figure out how to open/view the individual models and textures, I'm unable to try out making changes of my own.

Regarding the piracy deal, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would guess most users didn't know about it in time to avoid updating to 3.61 and effectively walling off the possibility. But let's be honest with ourselves—the Vita is and has been a pretty dead platform for a while. Sony has its own stupid decisions to blame for that.

C

ComM_Sh0t25q

So I used the version with the .cat files or whatever where you just paste them in the model/player folder. The nipples are there but during the transformation scenes the blinding white light of censorship is still there. Is there anyway to get rid of this? Shit idk if this forum is even active anymore this post maybe futile lol.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
This game and
SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS is not using the same texture?I hope you guys can make a pure nude mod like sai_soto did.

Dave15

Potential Patron
View attachment 53936
As it says on the tin - This mod adds nipples to the game, nothing more, nothing less. No modified outfits, no unnecessary nudity. Just nipples. They will show from behind clothes, from under pasties. When you break clothes (will need to grab the uncensor mod however!) I added nipple bumps to Ayame's portrait and areola to Murakumo's portrait (because they'd be showing if she had nipples)
As far as I know this should effect every girl in the game, there's 10 different textures for 5 different skin tones, although I have only gone through Gessen academy, they've shown up on the girls from other academies I've seen as well (Homura's textures almost slipped past my radar somehow, but I got them as well hopefully!)
Let me know if it bugs out for you or anything. I am using a pirated copy of the game(I haven't bought it yet, I plan to soon) if that messes with texture IDs from uMod (which you'll need to use btw!) Download is in the attachments!
View attachment 53937 View attachment 53938View attachment 53940View attachment 53945
how do i put it in the game? i can't this please heeelp

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.